Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at first leery about reentering this fierce competition as it really took a toll on me….. but….. somebody has to represent Louisiana. IM BACK!!!
Louisiana must be proud...you represent your state so well... I'm thinking of bowing out gracefully....the competition is almost too much for me...maybe I'll quit tomorrow..

Last edited:

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Louisiana must be proud...you represent your state so well... I'm thinking of bowing out gracefully....the competition is almost too much for me...maybe I'll quit tomorrow..
lol Yes CS Louisiana is proud of me and it is quite an honor…. At the same time a lot of pressure representing an entire state. If you have to withdraw I totally understand. No judgment.

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
I can quit anytime...
I can quit anytime...

I can quit anytime...
On a more personal note, I was at work about a little more than a month ago at lunch. I was texting back and forth with
I just don't want to disappoint my supporters...
understood lol! Just have to share this with you guys… I was in lunch break about a month ago, texting/emailing back and forth with my new and present employer while checking this thread at the same time. Ain’t that funny, I was in between making a major life decision and responding to this thread😂

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally, some of you are seeing my greatness and are soon to bow out. I'm a little afraid of the Louisiana guy though as I may be assassinated because those Louisiana boys know how to choot em, choot em. LOL

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a more personal note, I was at work about a little more than a month ago at lunch. I was texting back and forth with

understood lol! Just have to share this with you guys… I was in lunch break about a month ago, texting/emailing back and forth with my new and present employer while checking this thread at the same time. Ain’t that funny, I was in between making a major life decision and responding to this thread😂
You must have been quite relaxed. :). I can imagine myself in a similar situation....maybe saying, "oh just a moment, I'm winning this contest.... whoever responds last, wins.".

That is funny that you were actually playing this contest during a major life decision. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread