Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
72 degrees would almost feel too warm here... we're in the mid 30's to low 40's..with just enough wind to make you put your head down...
California boy here 70's are perfect, I am used to 90's and 100's.

Digstuff

Dec 16, 2021
PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on fire... somebody stop me!
Explore fire GIFs

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay. I'm stepping down. Bye-bye.
I've decided that there is no more I can accomplish here having reached all my goals and perhaps it's time for me to graciously bow out to let someone else, someone younger to take over the reins while I take on a new role as their mentor, teaching the skills necessary to have a successful career as a commenter.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided that there is no more I can accomplish here having reached all my goals and perhaps it's time for me to graciously bow out to let someone else, someone younger to take over the reins while I take on a new role as their mentor, teaching the skills necessary to have a successful career as a commenter.
Yeah yeah yeah.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread