NEW CONTEST - Page 1712
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1712 of 1730 FirstFirst ... 7121212161216621702171017111712171317141722 ... LastLast
Results 25,666 to 25,680 of 25938
Like Tree5859Likes

Thread: NEW CONTEST

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2014
    Central California
    Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
    1593 times
    Metal Detecting
    You WERE last, but A for effort.

Last

fr
    Oct 2019
    Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter Equinox 600
    264 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Time for my run ... -5C (23f) out there.... love it..!!

Last.
    'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.'

Jul 2016
    1652 times
    Its warm in
    Last

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12166 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralDruid View Post

Last.
    You should stop by your local emergency roomm and tell them you need a psychiatrist
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Jul 2016
    1652 times
    Today I may take my brain to the time the Great Pyramids were made and put to rest once and for all that people made them. If my theory is correct I will be back in a time when aliens ruled the planet.
    Last

Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    21371 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    GOOD MORNING TNET!!
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    21371 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralDruid View Post

Last.
    RUN, FORREST, RUN!!
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

Jul 2016
    1652 times
    GM Wind
    Last

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12166 times
    Omg! I just had the most brilliant idea for a Christmas film which has a perfect mix of traditioonal and modern themes. You know how every year Santa is close to cancelling Christmas because he becomes discouraged. Imagine if Santa has been on the internet and decides there is little point in haviing Christmas because of things he has read. Suddenly there is no snow, Christas trees vanish, and Christmas lights mysteriously refuse to light up.
    An adorable trans boy named Molly, along with her gender neutral talking doll Xix, travels to the North Pole in the solar powered eco friendly bicycle her father invented. There Santa tells Molly he cancelling Christmas because people reject climate change theory and are generally skeptical of there being 92 genders.
    Molly is quite sad and discouraged and starts home. But Xix is snatched by one of the three remaing polar bear cubs who is hungry because comnercial fishing has taken so many fish the remaining ones are hiding in the middle of the ocean. Molly pleads for Xix's life and offers the last bag of organic gluten free Christmas cookies she has in echange for Xix and also promises the polar bear cub she will somehow get Santa to change his mind, and also fix everything. (this is getting out of hand)
    Molly and Xix return home where Molly is grounded for running off with the bicycle. Xix, as a gender neutral doll, is unburdened with thoughts of living up to outdated oppressive patriarchal concepts, is able to use his\her admittedly limited brain power to research and discover all the fake news, and sketchy statistics regarding the oil industry, trans facts, and commercial fishing misinformation can be tied to three sources: Mr. Bigbucks, oil baron, Dr. Xi, gender studies author, and Lady Killfish, owner of several thousand commercial fishing vessels and tuna canneries.
    Molly and Xix furiously take notes, print out obscure studies, as well as proof of financial holdings.
    By happenstance, the theee people who bear the brunt of respinsibility for the lack of Christmas cheer, will be attending a strategy summit at the South Pole exactly twelve days before Christmas. Molly has to make a big decision: should she defy her parents, borrow the solar bike again and travel to the South Pole?
    (To be continued)
    flyadive likes this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    12166 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 13dolphins1 View Post
    Today I may take my brain to the time the Great Pyramids were made and put to rest once and for all that people made them. If my theory is correct I will be back in a time when aliens ruled the planet.
    Last
    I hope you figure this out. These pyramids all over the world are a real mystery. Someone stated we cannot replicate one in spite of our advanced machinery and tech. It doesn't seem logical thse things were built by humans alone even with thousands of slaves.

Jul 2016
    1652 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Omg! I just had the most brilliant idea for a Christmas film which has a perfect mix of traditioonal and modern themes. You know how every year Santa is close to cancelling Christmas because he becomes discouraged. Imagine if Santa has been on the internet and decides there is little point in haviing Christmas because of things he has read. Suddenly there is no snow, Christas trees vanish, and Christmas lights mysteriously refuse to light up.
    An adorable trans boy named Molly, along with her gender neutral talking doll Xix, travels to the North Pole in the solar powered eco friendly bicycle her father invented. There Santa tells Molly he cancelling Christmas because people reject climate change theory and are generally skeptical of there being 92 genders.
    Molly is quite sad and discouraged and starts home. But Xix is snatched by one of the three remaing polar bear cubs who is hungry because comnercial fishing has taken so many fish the remaining ones are hiding in the middle of the ocean. Molly pleads for Xix's life and offers the last bag of organic gluten free Christmas cookies she has in echange for Xix and also promises the polar bear cub she will somehow get Santa to change his mind, and also fix everything. (this is getting out of hand)
    Molly and Xix return home where Molly is grounded for running off with the bicycle. Xix, as a gender neutral doll, is unburdened with thoughts of living up to outdated oppressive patriarchal concepts, is able to use his\her admittedly limited brain power to research and discover all the fake news, and sketchy statistics regarding the oil industry, trans facts, and commercial fishing misinformation can be tied to three sources: Mr. Bigbucks, oil baron, Dr. Xi, gender studies author, and Lady Killfish, owner of several thousand commercial fishing vessels and tuna canneries.
    Molly and Xix furiously take notes, print out obscure studies, as well as proof of financial holdings.
    By happenstance, the theee people who bear the brunt of respinsibility for the lack of Christmas cheer, will be attending a strategy summit at the South Pole exactly twelve days before Christmas. Molly has to make a big decision: should she defy her parents, borrow the solar bike again and travel to the South Pole?
    (To be continued)
    Please share this ending.
    If you made this into a cartoon movie it would be played in every public school in the USA and Canada! Brilliant! Is the bike gender neutral as well?
    Last
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

us
    May 2014
    Central California
    1593 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    (To be continued)
    Come on out here to Cali and pitch it. I have a few contacts in Hollywood that I can set you up with too.

Last
    Hillbilly Prince and flyadive like this.

Jul 2016
    1652 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sjvalleyhunter View Post
    Come on out here to Cali and pitch it. I have a few contacts in Hollywood that I can set you up with too.

Last
    I dont know if this plotline would work in the adult xxx movie category?
    Last

fr
    Oct 2019
    Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter Equinox 600
    264 times
    Sir ,,,,Super Last Sir !!!...
    flyadive likes this.
    'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.'

us
    May 2014
    Central California
    1593 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by 13dolphins1 View Post
    I dont know if this plotline would work in the adult xxx movie category?
    Last
    Well Vivid Entertainment headquarters is literally across the street from Universal Studios, so if one doesnt bite we can go to the other.

Last

Sponsored Links