NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well the snow blower is in the shop now, guess I am not much of a mechanic, good thing since I am an electrician. New fuel (ethanol free), fuel filter, primer bulb, paddles, scraper bar, cleaned carb, lubricated and cleaned it all up but still only runs with full choke. Looks like a new carb is on the list but I am not going to do that job. Oh, forgot to mention new spark plug too.

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colder in the house than outside.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sun was shining all day so I took advantage of it and packed up all the exterior Christmas decorations.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a child Santa never came to our house by christmas. Parents always said that Santa always comes to our house
Last.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Santa flew right by my place and now it is covered in reindeer poop. This alone makes me more LAST!

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless you're at the south pole, then it's first

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do today but, I did get a lot done. Plus some stuff I hadn't originally planned on. That's good enough for me.
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Sam and Tippy were out late painting the town.....which Wind confused earlier with Dolphin and Tippy. Rumor is their was a all night checkers tournament at the local library for cats and their owners....in which Sam felt confident he could finally win at checkers....however rumor is that after 8 long hours the librarians had to call his match a tie. Sam will be sleeping in today I'm afraid.
Last
Only play checkers on the Internet in my boxer shorts and a summer shirt. I lose most of the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread