Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taxes done, it was a wash between state and federal (pay more on one and got back on other) only cost me time for the third year in a row.
Connecticut is one of the states that have state income tax. When finding treasures, always pay state and federal income taxes or off to jail you will go and we will never hear from you again.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Connecticut is one of the states that have state income tax. When finding treasures, always pay state and federal income taxes or off to jail you will go and we will never hear from you again.

I dont know the "other income" value of pull tabs and bottle caps?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really enjoyed the gun show. I didn't win anything but maybe next year. The proceeds go to support the volunteer Fire Department. Had fun, food, and good camaraderie.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Didnt buy any firearms or ammo?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it was a benefit that was attended by ticket holders. Mostly area residents. The guns, rifles and handguns have to picked up a local sports shop. They were either won by raffle or they were part of the entrance ticket raffle. For the entrance ticket, (or support ticket raffle), you did not have to be present.
There were a few on site, (walk around), rifles that were raffles but they were inoperable and the bolt action or firing pin would have to be picked up in the sports shop.
There are other annual gun shows in the area where vendors are on site to actually show and sell you the gun you want.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good to me. We need guns to protect ourselves.
I agree and we need dogs
Dog_eat_cat.jpg

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread