NEW CONTEST

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welp, I made home alive again. Did some food shopping and some installating on my porch. Looks like another cold winter.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Sam's ban ends in 2045 you will see. You two are paranoid from alien thoughts put in your head. Put your tinfoil hats back on while I am rationally last.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a Chinese food restaurant in town that I often go to while I’m working. A while back he owner invited me to a patron appreciation dinner that was at their house tonight. Well the Chinese food business must be good because they have a million dollar home on 42 acres of farmland. It was a who’s who of guests, too. High profile developers, the county sheriff, city council and county board of supervisors members, local and state judges, among others. The best part about the whole thing is that it was open bar.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This from a mammal who lives in the water like a fake fish?
But Woodsy may be Tippy. Where is his\her avatar? Shows up when Sam gets banned.
However, Valley goes to a dinner hosted by Chinese person. Possibly the same person who own's Fanjii Cat Meatball restaurant in China. Wait...Tippy wouldn't go to Chinese dinner. Never mind.
I am last anyway.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, there is no rules against cats making accounts so Woodsy is suspect in my mind.
But fish1 takes a lot of (cat)naps...

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just thought I'd drop in. Hope you guys are enjoying your slumbers.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They love trying out all their toys once they get their hands on you. It's almost worth it if you have hot nurses. Hope you're ok.
I'm fine, unfortunately I can't say the same for the wife. Ugh. Had a cold front over the weekend. Got down to the mid 60's at night and only the upper 70's in the day, brrr!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm fine, unfortunately I can't say the same for the wife. Ugh. Had a cold front over the weekend. Got down to the mid 60's at night and only the upper 70's in the day, brrr!
Hope she is better. 60 degrees is a nice summer day?
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread