Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found some witchcraft (rare) books from 1970 in this unit....I'm spooked! In the box with them were full notepads of spells!
Everyone check everything....wind....make sure those Homer pigeons dont have zombie teeth!
Last

Rare? Why did you think that? I have the Encyclopedia Of Witchcraft and Demonology. Demons are an invention by a priest to support the persecution of witches. Lot of nonsense really.
Funny how these witches and satanists are always dirt poor losers. Except the ones selling pewter pentagrams.
Having said that Wind is possibly gathering pigeons to genetically modify into flying monkey\dragons. Who races pigeons for Pete's sake?
Wind...the Pennsylvania witch?
By the way, Buffy the vampire slayer is possibly true story.
Better gather our +7 .magick swords and firewood.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rare? Why did you think that? I have the Encyclopedia Of Witchcraft and Demonology. Demons are an invention by a priest to support the persecution of witches. Lot of nonsense really.
Funny how these witches and satanists are always dirt poor losers. Except the ones selling pewter pentagrams.
Having said that Wind is possibly gathering pigeons to genetically modify into flying monkey\dragons. Who races pigeons for Pete's sake?
Wind...the Pennsylvania witch?
By the way, Buffy the vampire slayer is possibly true story.
Better gather our +7 .magick swords and firewood.
Yes they had those as well....but handwritten in organized notebooks spells and such with ingredients for potions??? Double check those pigeons wind.....I may have opened a flying zombie curse?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they had those as well....but handwritten in organized notebooks spells and such with ingredients for potions??? Double check those pigeons wind.....I may have opened a flying zombie curse?
Last

I would be curious to know the name if the books you found.
Meanwhile this is is 1000 times worse than an alien invasion!!! You may have opened a Hellgate!
Pigeons and hates christmas...weird name like Wind(earth,wind,water,fire), man I am gonna buy some garlic and research protective crystals.
Do Not invite anyone in your home you don't know!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wind you need to get some holy water to sprinkle on yourself and hour pigeons or you will be suspect in my mind. I will try to give you the benefit of a doubt for now.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be curious to know the name if the books you found.
Meanwhile this is is 1000 times worse than an alien invasion!!! You may have opened a Hellgate!
Pigeons and hates christmas...weird name like Wind(earth,wind,water,fire), man I am gonna buy some garlic and research protective crystals.
Do Not invite anyone in your home you don't know!
I didnt see any of these protective Crystal's so they must of know what that were doing. Wait.....has anyone heard from wind lately??? When did he say he would be getting these cursed birds????
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
long cold wet day at work, back is killing me.

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah! Some good old magic spells. See if theres anything in those books about fixing this weather.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look on the internet for weather spells. I wonder if those pigeons done ate Wind. Where did he go ???

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh-oh....found another book of goosebumps
1543457129568.jpeg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And some neat tokens....wait...does that say Satan?
I'm leaving
Last 1543459572430.jpeg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And some neat tokens....wait...does that say Satan?
I'm leaving
Last View attachment 1655971

Token for free ride on Ferris wheel of fire in hades?
Bet that stuff will sell on feebay IF the owner doesn't get to you first. But they are probably living under a bridge and threatening the other bums with Spell of Lower Lice Demon Summoning.
Guess Wind is a goner. Sometimes this thread seems to attract evil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions