OOps

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, if you were wearing your Particle Fart Separator there wouldn't have been an embarrassing moment...

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Passing A Poop Instead of my First Son Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No the Water flushed it out

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had one cooking. Went to the very back of the store, and as the paint on the shelves was starting to wrinkle a lady comes around the end. All of a sudden I hear this lady yell "aG$#%^$#!!!" Don't want to violate the vulgarity rules! As I was walking back to the front of the store a manager & two employees were looking up and down the isle "Looking for some bad product". Was checking out I kept thinking I hope I don't get busted for carrying a concealed weapon. How are the cops going to confiscate it!?!?! Now I have to ask, Why is it when you go to the most inaccessible location to squeak one off someone ALWAYS shows up just as you get the pressure down to safe levels?????

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife ordered this, got it just in time for the family gathering today....
Fact is, we got this because of her sister.
IMG_0764.JPG

...3 quick squirts into the bowl before the occasion...
Works like a charm!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a new product on the market.
I won't say that it is "High End" or "Low End" but it is supposed to neutralize odors from "That End"
The actual name of the product is ,, V.I.Poo

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sitting on the throne as I read this and it adds to the atmosphere of this post. Ah smells like we're done here.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is nothing on the market that can get rid of the bad smell, after I had done a # 2.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
7-8 years ago I'm getting checked out at a Wal-Mart store. I'm standing in line waiting and a lady and her husband come up behind me. This lady was really ragging on her husband like nobody was around. She didn't care how loud she was or what she was saying. I felt a "bubble" coming on and I slowly let the air out. All of a sudden she turns around and REALLY went off on him! And I mean she held NOTHING back.... Did you just die! What's holding you up! What the hell did you eat! That is the worst one you've ever done! When I picked up my bags I turned around and he's staring at me.... we both smiled as she continued her rant.

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7-8 years ago I'm getting checked out at a Wal-Mart store. I'm standing in line waiting and a lady and her husband come up behind me. This lady was really ragging on her husband like nobody was around. She didn't care how loud she was or what she was saying. I felt a "bubble" coming on and I slowly let the air out. All of a sudden she turns around and REALLY went off on him! And I mean she held NOTHING back.... Did you just die! What's holding you up! What the hell did you eat! That is the worst one you've ever done! When I picked up my bags I turned around and he's staring at me.... we both smiled as she continued her rant.

Thats just a classic moment! :occasion14:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In time for family gatherings & the holidays! 'Tis the "Silent Ones", ya gotta watch... :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

As Red Said That's A Good Place For Stick Up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread