Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I get a little kick out of reading these scams.
I used to just delete them instantly, now I take a minute or so out of my life to read them just for laughs.
Tough to believe anyone falls for this crap but they do.
Haven't been getting many at all lately, I'd say this is just about the 3rd of 2017.

```````````

Dear Owner,

I am Robert Williams, Inspection Unit Manager United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65lbs each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65lbs each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages.

Sincerely,
Robert Williams

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Facebook scam, and I don't even use it
[I have an account but have posted a total of 2 times in 6 years]

Facebook Company Inc.
1601 South California
Avenue Palo Alto
CA 94304 U.S.A

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that your Facebook online profile post has just WON in the Facebook Lottery Jackpot 2016-2017, which was sponsored and organized by Microsoft, Webmaster Inc. and Facebook Officials.
Subscribers to few Companies domains were selected and your e-mail address emerged as one of the Selected Facebook Winner and also the 5th from the 9th Beneficiary to gain from this promotion. Below are your approved details to claim your winnings.

*********PRIZES WON**********

Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars [$350.000.00]
One Facebook Medium Face-Cap Facebook T-Shirt (medium, Blends with Cap)
Facebook Shopping Bag (Male Wallet)Facebook Winning Certificate.

*********REFERENCE DETAILS***********

Online Ticket Number: 889-026-1319
Serial Number: 101-116
Facebook Winning Number: 31-U20-FB12

For your claim contact our Payment Department Office with your winning information.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Hudson Forest
E-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks!

Ms. Christine Harter
Facebook Supervisor ©2017. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
All right reserved facebook terms.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good friend of mine recently got a letter in the mail stating that they had won "Man of the Year" for their profession, and all they had to do was send $250.00 for shipping and they would receive this beautiful plaque and updated business cards with their company name and "Man of the Year" printed on them.

It all looked nice and professional with an industry stamp and the whole nine yards.

The give away was that they sent it to a woman, and believe me she is all woman!! LOL......

No mistaking her as a man even if you were blind.

No doubt some people have been suckered into these types of scams.

Good thread, I like it.

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know what, I'd be far more inclined to be suckered in for $250 than $250,000

OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quite a doosie here - This guy obviously thought taking an aggressive, threatening tone would scare victims into compliance.

FINAL WARNING ==READ THE ATTACHED MESSAGE FOR MORE DETAILS TO AVOID ARRESTING YOU

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention Beneficiary

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE SIGNED,ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you where instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $98 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 7/17/2012 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

RECEIVER'S NAME: OBI JACOB

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD

ANSWER: WE TRUST

AMOUNT: $98

Senders Full Name:

Sender Full Address:

MTCN:

Send the payment details to me which are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III
FBI DIRECTOR

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Quite a doosie here - This guy obviously thought taking an aggressive, threatening tone would scare victims into compliance.

The individual also had such a firm grasp on the English language!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These freaks are too stupid to get a real job!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread