Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From time to time we see threads about someone wanting money because of their hard times

If this is ok, maybe have a forum for just that? Then we will know the purpose instead of using any forum to ask.
To me it seems there are plenty of avenues to get financial help without playing on our emotions when we come to a metal detecting website.

However if it is fine with everyone, I would like to retire fully instead of semiretiring this summer. But I can't afford to.
Would you all like to send me money to get out of the workforce?

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hope it was a gold coin

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I spray painted it just before I stuck it in the envelope so it was almost new looking.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, and I sent it C.O.D. so when you get it, you will have to pay $ 6.25 for it. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that sounds about like you

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back to NASCAR and drive but dont cry cause you caused a crash . :occasion14:

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yep june 1st going to half time

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From time to time we see threads about someone wanting money because of their hard times

If this is ok, maybe have a forum for just that? Then we will know the purpose instead of using any forum to ask.
To me it seems there are plenty of avenues to get financial help without playing on our emotions when we come to a metal detecting website.

However if it is fine with everyone, I would like to retire fully instead of semiretiring this summer. But I can't afford to.
Would you all like to send me money to get out of the workforce?

Can't do, it violates our rules, when post or thread is found soliciting funds it is moved to quarantine

"You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."

On your signature line sand shark is a PI, your going to dig a lot of iron with it, that is what PIs do..

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting