Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chewing gum is banned in Sinapore because someone stuck some somewhere and screwed up the trains.
That's been years ago. I heard Singapore called Disneyland with the death penalty.
In Thailand the kids catch frogs to roast on a stick and sell.
There's a lot of yt vids showing the night life in Bangkok. I noticed the girls are getting some curves since McDonald's moved in :)
PS Those aren't girls....
Smoking in public is banned as well as stiff fines for littering. People decided to protest by peeing in elevators in public buildings They immediately made it a five year minimum prison stay for peeing in an elevator. Stopped that quick. It may sound extreme but it works. I always stop in Changi International (Singapore) on my way to India. I bring lots of wriggleys spearmint gum with me because the Indians LOVE it and can't get it. I of course had a pack in my pocket. On a long layover I am chatting with the Johnnie Walker girl for over an hour when I absent mindedly reached for a stick of gum and offered her one. She jumped back 3 feet in horror. It was like I was offering her a kilo of coke. :)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cat is too stringy and tough and there isn't much meat on a cat.

Liberals, on the other hand, haven't worked much so the meat is marbled like veal and run 140 to 180 pounds, sometimes more. There's good eating on a liberal.

Easier to catch, too. Put out a "Hillary for President" sign and when they show up to hump it they can be shot without much chase.

And no lonely old lady gets attached to a liberal and waits for it to come home at dusk like they might a cat.

Last edited:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to cook a cat with your coffee maker
After I posted this on the Swedish version of Coffee Machine Cuisine people got very upset. Some of the things they called me was idiot, cannibal (?) and they even said that I’m the reason for the low status that cats got in this society. I don’t get why people are so upset?! It’s no worse than eating a cow, pig or a chicken if you ask me. And hunting must be the most humane way to kill animals for food.

It all took place on a warm and sunny day when me and Dan were out at our cabin with all of our cats. Since we got so many cats I figured that I could shoot one of them so I released them into the woods and began the hunt. First I thought that the fat one, Gucci, would be an easy shot but she managed to escape surprisingly quickly. It was the sun that eventually was Iggy’s downfall. She is quite photophobic you see so she could hardly see where she was going. And BAM, easy shot for me.cooking with your coffee maker

R.I.P. my little sweetheart.
Time

5 hours
Ingredients

1 cat
½ red onion
1 pimiento
1 clove of garlic
2 ½ dl coconut milk
2 ½ dl cream
2 tbsp meat extract
Juice of lime
Ginger
Butter
Instructions

Skin, fillet and chop the kitty cat. Start your coffee maker, grease the heater and place the pieces of your cat onto it. Fry it until they are cooked throughly and tender, it will take about an hour (it depends on what cut of meat you’re using and how fresh it is). Remove the meat and wipe the heater.

Chop all of the remaining ingredients that shall be chopped. Put a dollop of butter into the carafe, let it melt and then put the onion and the garlic in the carafe and fry it for about half an hour. Season with ginger. Add coconut milk, cream and meat extract and let it cook for two hours – it should get really warm. After that add the cat meat and wait a bit longer. Finally add pimiento pieces, lime juice and season generously with freshly ground black pepper and just a little salt. Turn off your coffee maker.

The best way to serve this delicious cat stew is accompanied by a glass of a tasty red wine and freshly baked bread.

P.S. This is obviously a JOKE DO not start :laughing7:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cat is too stringy and tough and there isn't much meat on a cat.

Liberals, on the other hand, haven't worked much so the meat is marbled like veal and run 140 to 180 pounds, sometimes more. There's good eating on a liberal.

Easier to catch, too. Put out a "Hillary for President" sign and when they show up to hump it they can be shot without much chase.

And no lonely old lady gets attached to a liberal and waits for it to come home at dusk like they might a cat.

you're killin me. That is Hysterical

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great idea, but seriously if you do not have a grill at work or a boss that understands your going to run a little late due to free jerky then it is time to start looking for a new job.

But it is a good idea.
Lol, OJ, they have these things nowadays, called c o o l e r s.... :laughing7:
when one owns the companies, I don't think anyone's gonna question when,
or with what, you show up to check on things with, lawl.
Hell, who said we had to go to work today anyway.... there's fresh roadkill.... :laughing7:
Thanks for clearing that up. What color do you use?
Day-Glo Orange, what else?
Same thing road crews use for marking things, buy that stuff cheap, by the case....
easy to see, too.... :tard: :laughing7: flective…. :laughing7:
Bwahahahahahaha….. :laughing7:

*Oh gawd pls help me unsee some things..... :notworthy:

The right amount of Moscato, this thread is a hoot & a half...… :drunken_smilie:
Thanks for the fish, I mean, laughs.... :laughing7:
Noooo, don't go eating the hooty owls, too.... :o :laughing7:
Great way to spend a.... aww cwap, what day is this.... :icon_scratch:

November! Ok, I'm good..... whew..... :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
pat-tekker-cat, Please don't tell us you are inhaling ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like a good road kill that's been out on the road and tenderized all day....soft and fluffy. Just make sure you cook it or stomach will hurt.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoking in public is banned as well as stiff fines for littering. People decided to protest by peeing in elevators in public buildings They immediately made it a five year minimum prison stay for peeing in an elevator. Stopped that quick. It may sound extreme but it works. I always stop in Changi International (Singapore) on my way to India. I bring lots of wriggleys spearmint gum with me because the Indians LOVE it and can't get it. I of course had a pack in my pocket. On a long layover I am chatting with the Johnnie Walker girl for over an hour when I absent mindedly reached for a stick of gum and offered her one. She jumped back 3 feet in horror. It was like I was offering her a kilo of coke. :)

Some are girls :p You're gonna scare off people from going there lol. Some do go there looking for the lady boys I guess.
For some reason I think it is kind of cool they still cane people in Singapore. Knowing you can get your tail lit up sure keeps the population civil.
Your recipe sounds delicious but I think I would substitute something for the kitty.
Free range cats would be stringy and nasty to boot, judging by the strays I see. Maybe organic, environmentally friendly and cage free kitties would not be bad.
Could imagine the outrage of those people. Don't want to slight anyone but I'm beginning to think that whole Viking thing is total bs. They pretend to find rusty swords and axes and then it's like "See! Here is proof we were once manly! Fear us!"

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Call your friends............. we are going on a road trip to Missouri, U.S.A.. My sister's nephew called and said someone in the Show Me State was asking for recipes on cats. :laughing7:

very mad kitty.jpg Attack.gif

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, OJ, they have these things nowadays, called c o o l e r s.... :laughing7:
when one owns the companies, I don't think anyone's gonna question when,
or with what, you show up to check on things with, lawl.
Hell, who said we had to go to work today anyway.... there's fresh roadkill.... :laughing7:
Day-Glo Orange, what else?
Same thing road crews use for marking things, buy that stuff cheap, by the case....
easy to see, too.... :tard: :laughing7: flective…. :laughing7:
Bwahahahahahaha….. :laughing7:

*Oh gawd pls help me unsee some things..... :notworthy:

The right amount of Moscato, this thread is a hoot & a half...… :drunken_smilie:
Thanks for the fish, I mean, laughs.... :laughing7:
Noooo, don't go eating the hooty owls, too.... :o :laughing7:
Great way to spend a.... aww cwap, what day is this.... :icon_scratch:

November! Ok, I'm good..... whew..... :laughing7:

Why didn't you tell us?
20181114_011726-01.jpeg

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teriyaki marinade works best for me, my wife still believes i'm ordering takeout Chinese.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Ingredients

1 cat
½ red onion
1 pimiento
1 clove of garlic
2 ½ dl coconut milk
2 ½ dl cream
2 tbsp meat extract
Juice of lime
Ginger
Butter
Instructions

See I cant do the Ginger thing, those people are always so mean and grumpy, and trust me if I am saying that then there is an issue.

Could I substitute this with midget.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See I cant do the Ginger thing, those people are always so mean and grumpy, and trust me if I am saying that then there is an issue.

Could I substitute this with midget.
What is the difference between that and a Little Ginger? I am confused

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the difference between that and a Little Ginger? I am confused

does not pack as much of a punch and easier to control until you can get it dressed out.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
My 3 cats did NOT like me reading this thread. They're very generous just allowing me to live here - and I'd better NOT be late in feeding them.

They don't like commercial canned cat food, demanded canned tuna instead.

It's interesting they won't eat StarKist canned tuna. Look at it, look at me, and walk away.

So I switched to Honey Bee canned tuna, and they always clean the can.

Hmmmmm........ So, why would I eat StarKist? Makes me think something is wrong with it - maybe not good for me?

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does not pack as much of a punch and easier to control until you can get it dressed out.

Since we are talking about Gingers and midgets...
There is something which has bothered me for awhile.
When I was growing up I read about the pygmys. Little people with spears running around the jungle and building cute little huts. Two or three years ago I realized no one had talked pygmys for years. They seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth. What happened?
If you substitute a midget for a Little Ginger would it affect the flavor?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread