Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah, you got that one wrong there. I'm rolling into 70 years old, 40 years of big city living in the construction industry, big things. Worked 67 projects in 29 states and been through 44 and 8 foreign nations. I retired just under 5 years ago to come home to the mountains. There won't be another woman murdered in the next door apartment again. There are no apartments up my kilometer long rough driveway into a valley. UPS won't come up here, but FedEx will - at least they did prior to the hurricane. I have peace here, yes I'm basically a hermit but better perceived as a loner. I've known enough people in my life, and people do not tend to bring you peace. It's more often all they bring is drama.

I also live with my 92 year old mother. And the cats are our friends.

However, I will let everyone know that I do have a lady friend who gets me out and about here and there.

Ohhh...I forgot Starkist is allegedly human food. Maybe they know best about the tuna. What matters is you are all content.
I'm a loner also, I guess. All my lady friends are imaginary. And still cause problems :p

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang it, now I'm going to have to rewrite the Quick Fix Cooking with Pygmy Roadkill book.... :BangHead:

It never really was a good seller, prolly cause, not a lot of pygmies ended up as roadkill.... :laughing7:

HEY! >:(

That would be catabolism! :laughing7:

You might would get a pass, if yous was a pygmy cat.... :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Are you a pygmy cat?
Guess pygmy humor is back on the table. But since I thought they were abducted by aliens I never prepared anything. I will have something SHORTLY.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you a pygmy cat?
Guess pygmy humor is back on the table. But since I thought they were abducted by aliens I never prepared anything. I will have something SHORTLY.
Well, I am kinda short :-\
but, I don't think I'd qualify for pygmy status. :dontknow:

Are we suppose to be capitalizing pygmy? :icon_scratch:

On a post Thanksgiving note.... :laughing7:

roadkillprayer.jpg

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I am kinda short :-\
but, I don't think I'd qualify for pygmy status. :dontknow:

Are we suppose to be capitalizing pygmy? :icon_scratch:

On a post Thanksgiving note.... :laughing7:

View attachment 1655109

Well...here is Wiki

"The term pygmy, as used to refer to diminutive people, derives from Greek πυγμαῖος pygmaios via Latin Pygmaei (sing. Pygmaeus), derived from πυγμή – meaning a fist, or a measure of length corresponding to the distance between the elbow and knuckles. (See also Greek pechus.) In Greek mythology"

Are you that tall? Or five feet or under counts also.
Elves are short so we have to be careful lest Santa think we are talking about eating them. We won't get presents.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I haven't eaten cat...yet. But, if I do, I'll chunk it up and slow cook it in a crock pot. A little garlic, onion and S&P to taste.
I cooked up a young beaver a couple weeks ago the same way. It was delicious. I've had deer, bear, moose, rabbit, squirrel, duck, goose, woodchuck, caribou, pheasant, grouse, and even seal in Newfoundland. Some meat are better than others, but all pretty good if you don't dwell on it's pet-ability. I wouldn't hesitate to eat cat or dog if I had too. I think I'd rather try the cat. Supposedly, mountain lion and bobcat is very good. House cat can't be any worse.
Heck, if is was life or death, I'd cut a chunk of your thigh off and fry it up. I might even wait for you to be dead first. ;o)

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have eaten, monkey, dog, snake, seagull, and a variety of mystery meat.

I read once you could put a brick and a seagull in an oven and bake for a few hours and the brick would taste better and not be as tough.
Is it true Spam has cat meat in the mix? There are a lot of recipes using Spam.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in on the forest fairies! I've set a ton of live traps and will let you all know how it turns out!

I have heard they are good eatin'. Maybe we have a fairy eating festival. Make it an annual tradition.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
You could use a Cesta to tenderize a cat, sort of like Jai Alai just more fun. Fast Food.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Turn your cat into a sheep herder, saves a ton of money and you never go hungry View attachment 1676212

A snow leopard, a dude with a Chinese AK..and a herd of goats;
a disaster in the making..

The Leopard is the one you have to worry about going hungry. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread