Anybody Ever Have Crabs This Big
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiredman
  • 2 Post By Holyground
  • 2 Post By against the wind
  • 2 Post By Hillbilly Prince
  • 1 Post By Tiredman
  • 1 Post By Holyground
  • 1 Post By Holyground
  • 1 Post By Hillbilly Prince
  • 2 Post By Red James Cash
  • 1 Post By Holyground
  • 1 Post By Red James Cash

Thread: Anybody Ever Have Crabs This Big

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    Oct 2016
    1,960
    1185 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author

    Anybody Ever Have Crabs This Big

    These Philippine Crabs might be a record! Name:  crabs.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  26.7 KB
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

  2. #2
    us
    Executive Director of Nothing

    May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    525
    760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Never that big, but I have had them in mass quantities.
    Tiredman and Hillbilly Prince like this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

    Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    21,610
    21346 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    No pictures??
    Hillbilly Prince and Oddjob like this.
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

  4. #4

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    4,331
    8979 times
    Quote Originally Posted by against the wind View Post
    No pictures??
    Glad Im not the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

  5. #5
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,561
    12081 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I think we should be warned if Holyground does post pics. Unless we are talking about the source.
    Oddjob and Holyground like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  6. #6

    Oct 2016
    1,960
    1185 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    I think we should be warned if Holyground does post pics. Unless we are talking about the source.
    That might be worse.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

  7. #7
    us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

    Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    8,678
    14259 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Crabs that can be seen are better than the ones that you can’t see.
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

  8. #8
    us
    Executive Director of Nothing

    May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    525
    760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    I think we should be warned if Holyground does post pics. Unless we are talking about the source.
    Naw, I wouldn't do that. I just can't shame ya'll like that.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

  9. #9
    us
    Executive Director of Nothing

    May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    525
    760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    One of my buddies that was a Marine told me about those crabs. They were way out in the middle of the ocean and got orders to assualt a beach on a relativly deserted island. They were all standing on the beach next to the jungle when these huge, and from the way he explained, they were monsters, crabs started showing up to see what was going on and looking for food. They beat a few of them to death, striking between their antenni type eyes then ripped of the pinchers for the cook on the ship to prepare. Just about then, this big ass monkey comes strutting out on the beach like it was King of the Pacific. one of the Marines started taunting this monkey and the monkey taunted him right back. All the other marines told him he better cool it but he was having too much fun so he got closer, and closer all the while making funny monkey sounds. All of a sudden, the monkey lunged, grabbed this Marine and proceed to absolutley, without mercy, whoop his ass into a bloody pulp, before anyone could even react. They shot that monkey and had to life flight the Marine back to the ship. You don't mess with them monkeys.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

  10. #10
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    4,561
    12081 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyground View Post
    One of my buddies that was a Marine told me about those crabs. They were way out in the middle of the ocean and got orders to assualt a beach on a relativly deserted island. They were all standing on the beach next to the jungle when these huge, and from the way he explained, they were monsters, crabs started showing up to see what was going on and looking for food. They beat a few of them to death, striking between their antenni type eyes then ripped of the pinchers for the cook on the ship to prepare. Just about then, this big ass monkey comes strutting out on the beach like it was King of the Pacific. one of the Marines started taunting this monkey and the monkey taunted him right back. All the other marines told him he better cool it but he was having too much fun so he got closer, and closer all the while making funny monkey sounds. All of a sudden, the monkey lunged, grabbed this Marine and proceed to absolutley, without mercy, whoop his ass into a bloody pulp, before anyone could even react. They shot that monkey and had to life flight the Marine back to the ship. You don't mess with them monkeys.
    I laughed even though it probably wasn't fun for that marine.
    Wonder if the other monkeys on that island would be interested in military careers.
    Holyground likes this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7963 times
    The Truth
    The monkeys just might make better politicians,they would make more sense anyway.

  12. #12
    us
    Executive Director of Nothing

    May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    525
    760 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    I laughed even though it probably wasn't fun for that marine.
    Wonder if the other monkeys on that island would be interested in military careers.
    Washington is already full of monkeys...and crabs.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

  13. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7963 times
    The Truth
    That's an insult to the monkeys and crabs.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Ive got crabs
    By flatbutton in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2015, 07:39 AM
  2. A Case Of Crabs
    By stefen in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 10, 2012, 12:44 PM
  3. Crabs!
    By Smee in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 24, 2008, 09:06 AM
  4. Got The Crabs
    By stefen in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2007, 06:22 PM
  5. Crabs on Ice
    By N.J.THer in forum TV Shows
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 03, 2007, 02:28 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0