Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we should be warned if Holyground does post pics. Unless we are talking about the source.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crabs that can be seen are better than the ones that you can’t see.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my buddies that was a Marine told me about those crabs. They were way out in the middle of the ocean and got orders to assualt a beach on a relativly deserted island. They were all standing on the beach next to the jungle when these huge, and from the way he explained, they were monsters, crabs started showing up to see what was going on and looking for food. They beat a few of them to death, striking between their antenni type eyes then ripped of the pinchers for the cook on the ship to prepare. Just about then, this big ass monkey comes strutting out on the beach like it was King of the Pacific. one of the Marines started taunting this monkey and the monkey taunted him right back. All the other marines told him he better cool it but he was having too much fun so he got closer, and closer all the while making funny monkey sounds. All of a sudden, the monkey lunged, grabbed this Marine and proceed to absolutley, without mercy, whoop his ass into a bloody pulp, before anyone could even react. They shot that monkey and had to life flight the Marine back to the ship. You don't mess with them monkeys.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my buddies that was a Marine told me about those crabs. They were way out in the middle of the ocean and got orders to assualt a beach on a relativly deserted island. They were all standing on the beach next to the jungle when these huge, and from the way he explained, they were monsters, crabs started showing up to see what was going on and looking for food. They beat a few of them to death, striking between their antenni type eyes then ripped of the pinchers for the cook on the ship to prepare. Just about then, this big ass monkey comes strutting out on the beach like it was King of the Pacific. one of the Marines started taunting this monkey and the monkey taunted him right back. All the other marines told him he better cool it but he was having too much fun so he got closer, and closer all the while making funny monkey sounds. All of a sudden, the monkey lunged, grabbed this Marine and proceed to absolutley, without mercy, whoop his ass into a bloody pulp, before anyone could even react. They shot that monkey and had to life flight the Marine back to the ship. You don't mess with them monkeys.

I laughed even though it probably wasn't fun for that marine. :D
Wonder if the other monkeys on that island would be interested in military careers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread