Koalajones

Nov 10, 2019
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Radio shack detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I could care less also a bunch of spoiled gremlins
It will save those people 70-80 million a year! And good god dont let them relocate in the usa! They belong in south Africa or Somalia!!

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The attention over the "royals" has always been silly. Not a one can actually do anything on their own or have any kind of special talent. You can take any one of them and if any other person living on the planet was born into their situation, they would be "idolized" in the same exact way. Even if Charles Manson has been born a royal that would be true.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It surprises me that the brits still waste so much money for nothing

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But this princess doesn’t sing

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The attention over the "royals" has always been silly. Not a one can actually do anything on their own or have any kind of special talent. You can take any one of them and if any other person living on the planet was born into their situation, they would be "idolized" in the same exact way. Even if Charles Manson has been born a royal that would be true.

Really? I though most people just treat them like a freakshow, leering at them because they are inbreeds. :laughing7:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now wait a minute here. What else is there to talk about if it isn't the royals? Are you not interested in current affairs? Since nothing is happening in our country we must watch what others do.....

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would rather watch paint dry

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't get it either. It seems we can't get enough. Dozens of high budget costume dramas about the royals. The dramatized history of incest, murder, torture, intrigue at court, everyone having carnal knowledge of each other, wars, starvation, barbarians, vikings, wizards, druids, witches. Who doesn't love a good hanging, beheading, or drawing and quartering someone, all with exquisite blood, gore, screaming. The Black Death was sooooo cool!

And that's just the history of royal Britain.

Bow before no man.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just have to say I like our friends from Great Britain, and the Commonwealth, enjoy their posts, and sharing words. As an American, and a free individual, I reject the concept of Royalty. Whether there, or here with our Entertainment Royals, our Business Royals, and especially our Sports Royals.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would anyone want to watch them live thier lives a I dont care how much money they have they are no better than anyone else. BOOOOOOORING

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why would anyone want to watch them live thier lives a I dont care how much money they have they are no better than anyone else. BOOOOOOORING

You have to admit, though, excellent role models for our youth.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The duttches signed on with Disney. Disney hasn't made a good movie since Pinocchio, and that one is about eighty years old.

Funny fact about Disney- every main character has a single parent. In Pinocchio, no mother to be found which is not exceptional because Pinocchio is born a puppet. But, Pinocchio teaches sound morals. Quite unlike Bambi or Cinderella or the newest one I have seen- Aladdin.

Ever see the movie poster for Aladdin? The castle in the backround was an enormous phallus with a couple of testes. It ain't exactly a kid's movie. But Pinocchio is alright. Live in "Pleasure Island" and you will grow into a jackass, only fit to be a slave. Good allegory! In fact, pinocchio's friend Jimminy Cricket acts as the puppet's conscience. Get it? J.C.

I highly recommend Pinocchio. Other than Pinocchio the whole lot of Disney movies are anti-male communist propaganda, telling kids they don't need a father in their lives. Everybody's dad is dead. What up wif dat?

Last edited:

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The duttches signed on with Disney. Disney hasn't made a good movie since Pinocchio, and that one is about eighty years old.

Funny fact about Disney- every main character has a single parent. In Pinocchio, no mother to be found which is not exceptional because Pinocchio is born a puppet. But, Pinocchio teaches sound morals. Quite unlike Bambi or Cinderella or the newest one I have seen- Aladdin.

Ever see the movie poster for Aladdin? The castle in the backround was an enormous phallus with a couple of testes. It ain't exactly a kid's movie. But Pinocchio is alright. Live in "Pleasure Island" and you will grow into a jackass, only fit to be a slave. Good allegory! In fact, pinocchio's friend Jimminy Cricket acts as the puppet's conscience. Get it? J.C.

I highly recommend Pinocchio. Other than Pinocchio the whole lot of Disney movies are anti-male communist propaganda, telling kids they don't need a father in their lives. Everybody's dad is dead. What up wif dat?

Pinocchio does his best performance on the Geico commercials.lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread