Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: SILVER COINS FOR SALE (redux)

hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
Sale is pending on all of these coins with the exception of the 40%'ers.

Hopefully this thread will be marked "SOLD" by 5:00 PM tomorrow EST.

Thanks for all the interest.

Hombre

:thumbsup:

gettin silver

Tenderfoot
May 24, 2011

I bought some bullion coins and all of the morgan and peace dollars from hombre_de_plata_flaco. They just arrived and I couldn't be more happy! I'm forced to work hard for my money, so before I sent him 3 large postal money orders, I tried to do my homework.

After reviewing all of his previous posts, and looking over his 100% feedback ebay account, I decided to trust this man with over two thousand dollars. He communicated via email and phone every step of the way. He properly shipped the same day of recieving payment. He even shipped registered mail with insurance. The coins look great too!

Doing bussiness with hombre couldn't have been better. He's as trustworthy as they come! I've had lots of internet transactions on a couple other websites, and this was honestly one of the best.

Thanks again bud for being such an easy and honest seller.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gettin silver said:
I bought some bullion coins and all of the morgan and peace dollars from hombre_de_plata_flaco. They just arrived and I couldn't be more happy! I'm forced to work hard for my money, so before I sent him 3 large postal money orders, I tried to do my homework.

After reviewing all of his previous posts, and looking over his 100% feedback ebay account, I decided to trust this man with over two thousand dollars. He communicated via email and phone every step of the way. He properly shipped the same day of recieving payment. He even shipped registered mail with insurance. The coins look great too!

Doing bussiness with hombre couldn't have been better. He's as trustworthy as they come! I've had lots of internet transactions on a couple other websites, and this was honestly one of the best.

Thanks again bud for being such an easy and honest seller.

Barclay is one of the best I would trust him anytime. :thumbsup:

yonico

Dec 25, 2010
New York City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hombre_de_plata_flaco said:

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION

GREAT COMMUNICATION ALL THE WAY THROUGH, VERY NICE PACKAGING, GREAT COINS!

EVEN GOT A BONUS 40% HALF :)

WILL BUY FROM YOU AGAIN ANYTIME!

THANK YOU

JOHNNY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread