Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kalebdad is a very honest guy,, I have met him and he stands by what he says.

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can this not fit in a flat rate?

Sorry, im poor, havnt seen more than $44 face in silver...lol.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
alpha105 said:
Can this not fit in a flat rate?

Sorry, im poor, havnt seen more than $44 face in silver...lol.

I would have to agree. 5 rolls ($50 face) should easily fit in a small flat rate box. A medium flat rate box should hold "All You Can Eat". Still a very good price on the qtrs.

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I would list on CL.... no fees... and people are always looking for silver there.. I venture to say you can sell at melt.. I have always sold at melt on CL... or send to ARA they pay 90% of spot

OP
OP
K

kalebdad

Sep 24, 2010
Marchas45 said:
Well if you sell on ebay today at todays prices $32.38 an oz I could buy for a little over $239.23 + free shipping and the seller would be minus ebay and Paypal fees off 24.66 which would make the sellers profit a little above or below $215.34 so why should I pay $240.00 + Shipping? ::)

I don't really care where you buy your silver buddy!!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kalebdad said:
Marchas45 said:
Well if you sell on ebay today at todays prices $32.38 an oz I could buy for a little over $239.23 + free shipping and the seller would be minus ebay and Paypal fees off 24.66 which would make the sellers profit a little above or below $215.34 so why should I pay $240.00 + Shipping? ::)

Sorry to offend it wasn't my intentions, just the price of the silver so I removed my posts.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marchas45 said:
kalebdad said:
Marchas45 said:

Sorry to offend it wasn't my intentions, just the price of the silver so I removed my posts.
What are you apologizing for? You make a valid point. And quit worrying about offending someone. That's whats wrong with this country. Grow a set would you? Geesh!

And by the way kalebdad, on Nov. 16, 2011 when you posted this silver closed at 33.81 oz.- roll value $244.58, by the time you pay shipping your price wasn't even below melt... buddy!!
http://silver-and-gold-prices.goldprice.org/2011/11/gold-price-closed-at-177380-today-down.html
http://www.coinflation.com/coins/silver_coin_calculator.html

OP
OP
K

kalebdad

Sep 24, 2010
diggummup said:
Marchas45 said:
kalebdad said:
Marchas45 said:

What are you apologizing for? You make a valid point. And quit worrying about offending someone. That's whats wrong with this country. Grow a set would you? Geesh!

And by the way kalebdad, on Nov. 16, 2011 when you posted this silver closed at 33.81 oz.- roll value $244.58, by the time you pay shipping your price wasn't even below melt... buddy!!
http://silver-and-gold-prices.goldprice.org/2011/11/gold-price-closed-at-177380-today-down.html

SOLD TO APMEX on November 28th 2011. Glad this thread gave you a place to get into business that wasn't yours Diggumup. Marchas45 Thanks for taking it down. I just don't go onto other peoples thread questioning there prices. No biggie. As for Digumup I guess he is just bored and looking to stir a shitpot. Im too busy for games Diggum you got me to waste 5 minutes of my life and that is about all you are gonna get!! Hope you spent 1 hr figuring out that my price was actually 42 cents above the melt value on November 16th. While you wasted that Hour I earned a few hundred buck HAHA have a nice day and keep on winning.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kalebdad said:
diggummup said:
Marchas45 said:
kalebdad said:
Marchas45 said:

SOLD TO APMEX on November 28th 2011. Glad this thread gave you a place to get into business that wasn't yours Diggumup. Marchas45 Thanks for taking it down. I just don't go onto other peoples thread questioning there prices. No biggie. As for Digumup I guess he is just bored and looking to stir a --deleted--pot. Im too busy for games Diggum you got me to waste 5 minutes of my life and that is about all you are gonna get!! Hope you spent 1 hr figuring out that my price was actually 42 cents above the melt value on November 16th. While you wasted that Hour I earned a few hundred buck HAHA have a nice day and keep on winning.
Your welcome. Now we're even, I gave you 5 minutes and you gave it back. :thumbsup:
I don't know why it would take someone an hour to figure out what I did. I love to stir the pot and you tasted it. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread