Now that I am a charter member.....

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I can advertise and sell things without having to fight with the mods.
Just wanted to let my CRH family know that I have A LOT to sell in terms of silver, gold, and coin.
I know some one out there is going to say "What does this have to do with CRH"... Well, I'm a part of this CRH family and wanted to share this with you guys, and I found some of these coins through CRH.... So it's relevant.
Anyways, I usually start all of my auctions at .99c unless I paid an outrageous amount of cash for them, or they have some sort of sentimental value to me.
My gold and silver has been selling for quite a bit under melt these past few weeks, so I wanted to put it out there for you guys if you are interested. If someone from here wins something, I would be glad to take regular paypal payment instead of going through eBay because it will save me a bunch of money in fees, and I can give you a slightly discounted price.
The breakdown for this week is as follows:
Monday: Watches
Tuesday: Large Silver Jewelry + few others
Wednesday: Fine Jewelry + Coach Purses
Thursday: Nice costume jewelry + a few other sterling pieces
Friday: A bunch of other stuff that has nothing to do with PM's
Saturday: Vintage 1700 and 1800's silverware
My stuff always runs for 5 days, but the silverware will be running for 7 days because of the item nature.
If you guys have any questions, feel free to post below, send me a PM, or anything else you feel fit.
Pick up some under priced stuff while you can!
Happy Hunting!
Again, all my stuff starts at .99 except for a few small things :)

Jewelry items in Ryan's Super Collectables store on eBay!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice set of categories you got there. did you find that all garage saleing and thrift hunting, or has some of it been handed down?

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your restocking fee and claim that the item "will NOT be accepted for returns under any circumstances" are completely unenforceable on eBay.

OP
OP
Omega

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Your restocking fee and claim that the item "will NOT be accepted for returns under any circumstances" are completely unenforceable on eBay.

Ya I know haha, doesn't hurt to say it though?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StevoCBR your post was uncalled for....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right my bad, it was meant to be funny.

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it has no meaning Omega, I would personally take it out, as it sets a negative tone to your sale and would rather them bid with all the confidence they have. It's a false bluff basically and may make a lot of buyers think you are trying to be shady. Just my 2 cents though /shrug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread