Pocket Watch Related Items Some Wristwatch Parts.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Know this is a Treasure site, But I see a lot of Watches shown in threads.

I have collected all of it over the years. Books, tools, parts etc..

If there is something specific that you are looking for? Send me a PM, I may have it! Sometimes it takes me a while to respond. and sometimes I'm away from the computer for days at a time. Don't be afraid to keep reminding me!

I have most American stuff, I do have some swiss too.

I'm not really organized at the moment and I'm unsure of what or how I'm going to handle the collection. This is a spur of the moment ad. I had to start somewhere.

I have ...
-most all American staffs. Some do need fitted depending on brand. I do have some drop in factory stuff, but that is hit and miss depending
-Mainsprings, Pocket and Wrist watch
-Jewels
and 100's if not 1000's of movements mostly American, but there is some odd ball stuff and swiss too.
-Tools
-Some Fusee,Repeater,chrono, etc...
And Thousands of hands

Nothing will be pennies on the dollar but I'm willing to give deals on most stuff(unless super rare).

I have the whole collection offered to a couple of people, if that happens? I'll pull the ad. OR!!! If your serious about repair on early pocket watches? , and want a whole collection? We can talk about that too!! There is a dump the whole thing price!

If you want a feedback score? I'm Joker2415 on Ebay.
If your in the PA, WV, Or Northern Ohio, and have been into this any amount of time? Good chance we have met at one time or another. I haven't been active in about 4 years.

It doesn't matter how odd the part! If I don't have it? I may know where to get it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nitric

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't figure out how to pull or delete the ad.....

Most Everything is SOLD, except the stuff i kept to play with in case I get bored :laughing7:. Still some odds and ends...Feel free to pm anyhow..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread