🙋 WANTED Looking for a certain style of knife

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stiletto.jpg I am looking for a INOX stamped switch blade/automatic knife or the same design in a manual open in good condition. I want the stiletto design and would prefer if the blade is not too badly scarred so that I can polish and restore its luster. INOX is not a name brand it just means it is stainless steel normally. These knives were popular from the 40s on to today and I just broke the handle on mine. My knife is the fixed blade lock back design and not a automatic which means I have to manually open it and that is how old fumble fingers Coinhunter dropped it on the concrete and broke the handle. This picture is similar to my knife but mine had black, white, and a green tint swirl colored handles. Thanks in advance. Coin

Last edited:

charles018

Apr 9, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1895643 I am looking for a INOX stamped switch blade/automatic knife or the same design in a manual open in good condition. I want the stiletto design and would prefer if the blade is not too badly scarred so that I can polish and restore its luster. INOX is not a name brand it just means it is stainless steel normally. These knives were popular from the 40s on to today and I just broke the handle on mine. My knife is the fixed blade lock back design and not a automatic which means I have to manually open it and that is how old fumble fingers Coinhunter dropped it on the concrete and broke the handle. This picture is similar to my knife but mine had black, white, and a green tint swirl colored handles. Thanks in advance. Coin
Hey man, Are you still in market for it? If yes reach out to me I have one in a excellent condition. For more info charlesfredrick018 at gmail.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread