Rare Latten Spoons

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weekend I was fortunate to do something I never thought I'd have a chance to do....add more spoons to the rare Latten spoons I found last year. To find more of these and have them complete is hard for me to fathom. I'm so fortunate to not have not so much as nicked one of these with my digger. Incredibly these are some of a handful at most to be found in the states. Likely far more rare than my pine tree shilling. Most don't care much about spoons but I'm so fortunate to have them. The 1774 half real was a random drop on the edge of the same site.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice recovery of a item you enjoy finding! - Nothing the matter with that - HH :cat:

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The seal top and the pineapple topped are my favorites. And yes, I would say these are far rarer find in the US than tree coins.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow! Those spoons are beautiful, what a find...Congratualtions! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions