Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D These are my very very favorites. Next month will be one year since I started this hobby........ and I am pretty happy with these babies :D I will start a new frame of "keepers" in January and have one frame for each year after that.

Attachments

• Framed.jpg
    Framed.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 553
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good for a years hunting, Quartz isn't always easy to come across..
Congrats on your finds.
Thankyou for showing us.

Molly.

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
archaeon said:
nice frame you got goin there..love the top left point

Thank you :D Would you believe that the one you refer to is the very first arrowhead that I ever found? :o That one find has launched me into an arrowhead insanity where its all I think about now ;D That point was found last December while walking my dog. Thanks for the post archeon.

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gilmerman said:
I see one in there that you didn't find. Are you trying to cheat your hunting buddy? Say hello to him and scratch his ear.

Hahahahaha! ;D ;D ;D Ok OK! You caught me gilerman. I stand corrected! one of those belongs to Charlie the great. I admit that I tried to take credit for it because he was at his water dish while i wrote the post. I never thought he would know about it haha.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ab, if you look at the top right point, compare it to your Lecroy, see the simularity in the bases?
The only real difference is the length of the actual point, for IDing. Especially if the point as been reworked..

You have done great this year. I would focus more so on finding these types, rather than your others, I believe if one can say right away its a point, then leaves no doubt in ones mind. I'll still get your others sent to the museum guy though, just to give you closure. lol. (I'll pm you my address..)

Btw, the top left point is a fine example of a 'VA type Halifax'.

Molly. ( give Charlie a hug for me, I love that dog ).

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PALEOMAN said:
i bet charlie is your best find!

Roger that brother. I will admit that I love that dog more than any living thing. It may sound bad but its a fact. Check out the photos of him greeting me after Drill Saturday. Is he awesome or what? ;D

Attachments

• Welcome Home Dad.JPG
    Welcome Home Dad.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 379
  • Welcome Home dad2.JPG
    Welcome Home dad2.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 362
  • more kisses 4 dad.JPG
    more kisses 4 dad.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 343

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I bet that dog is always ready to go artifact hunting with you too, no questions asked. Now if you can just teach him/her what they smell like you will have it made! :icon_pirat:

WhiteCountyPaleo

Jul 21, 2008
Lafayette, IN
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Cannonman17 said:
I bet that dog is always ready to go artifact hunting with you too, no questions asked. Now if you can just teach him/her what they smell like you will have it made! :icon_pirat:

It would be cool if he could sniff out a bone tool or something.

Ohio_Doug

Dec 5, 2007
Southeast Ohio
Charlie is awesome! Reminds me alot of my Golden Retriever "Buddy". I can relate to the bond you share with Charlie, I brought Buddy home at 8 weeks old and now at over 4 years old he still has those puppy tendencies, and those "oh sooooo cute" puppy eyes they can give ya will just melt your heart. You have a faithful friend there that will never let you down :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread