Illinois
Detector(s) used
Dont use one.

Attachments

• k-29.JPG
    k-29.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0
I think we have a lot of preforms i was just wondering if there is any value to them and, a let me get this right a preform is a start of an arrowhead that was never finished. Sorry for all of these questions we're new at this thanks Ryan

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rob, I'd say that a few of those are actually complete artifacts and were utilized as Knives. They are to thin and to well made to be Preforms.

OP
OP
RobKruzan

RobKruzan

Jan 25, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Dont use one.
Thanks Guys....

Posted on: Today at 06:53:07 PMPosted by: central MO rock stars
Insert Quote
I think we have a lot of preforms i was just wondering if there is any value to them and, a let me get this right a preform is a start of an arrowhead that was never finished.
It's hard to say depends on the artifact you can buy them for $10-$20 dollars on ebay I have bought a couple at that price I am sure they are worth more then that but to me it seems not many people are intrested in them I like them and will collect them reguardless of the market value.
_______________________________________________________________________________ Posted by: DorkFish
Insert Quote
Rob, I'd say that a few of those are actually complete artifacts and were utilized as Knives. They are to thin and to well made to be Preforms.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see so many grouped together and the diff materials. I would never not pick one up.Thank you for showing them robkruzan

TnMountains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions