Upvote 0

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Woodwizard,

Still have my first point, and is prominent in my mind. It also was laying there, fully exposed and just staring me in the face.
Sorry, can't help with specifics on the one you posted, but it is a very nice piece.
Ask neighbor if you can help with weeding, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :laughing7:

I'm as green as you are here, but saying Howdy, and hope you enjoy as much as I do.

BW

pynchinflint

Dec 31, 2007
Bama
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pynchinflint said:
All's I can say is that thing is enormous! Never seen a point over 11ft long. :-X Had to be hard to pick up without it breaking. :icon_scratch:
woodwizard said:
anybody know anything about this-neighbor found it laying by his garden.color:pinkish size:3"x11'2"

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pynchinflint said:
pynchinflint said:
All's I can say is that thing is enormous! Never seen a point over 11ft long. :-X Had to be hard to pick up without it breaking. :icon_scratch:
woodwizard said:
anybody know anything about this-neighbor found it laying by his garden.color:pinkish size:3"x11'2"

I kept staring at those numbers also and looking at the picture :thumbsup: What area Woodwizard? I am sure somebody will know if you post what state found in? Thanks for sharing.
TnMountains

pynchinflint

Dec 31, 2007
Bama
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: No problem WW. I was just playing around. :D I'm no good at Id'n points but it would help the folks here to know what part of the country it was found in for a more accurate ID. Hope someone can help you out and thanks for the picture!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread