Here is something for you experts to discuss..

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Well i did not find it but a friend of mine did.. In fact everything you see was found here in Magnolia and Hot Springs, AR.

But i told him about you guys on here and how some of you know your stuff when it comes to indian arrowheads and things.. so i took some pictures of all the ones he found over the past few years and something i have never seen even on here.. its unique.. last picture is what i am talking about.

so here they are.. Let me know what you guys think..

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_8854.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

Upvote 0

jeff a

Sep 16, 2008
ne ohio
nice collection,like the colors in the material,i'd say the big one is a big preform or hoe,is there any polish on any of the edges

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
uniface said:
Super blade core re-furbishing flake !!!

A monster !

One in a million !

Your friend is a very lucky guy.

Really? well i know where he found this at and believe this or not. just a mere 300 yards away are flint chips EVERYWHERE! where arrowheads were made.. In fact. let me run down there today and try to get some pictures of all this if i can find the place.. he says the flint chips are still there.. So i am going to call and see if he can pinpoint me a little better..

THanks again guys.. keep em coming.. and if you need more pictures just let me know. i can go get that big one and take more pics and scans of it..

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
that sure is a monster flake,could have been utilized for just about anything.great material.tell your friend he has a nice frame,looks to be a couple monsters in it too.thx for sharing the pics :thumbsup:

SoIll

Oct 6, 2008
Il
Yeah that one on the bottom right deserves to be in a frame of it's own. I think the big one is a preform which would jive with your "workshop."

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
SoIll said:
Yeah that one on the bottom right deserves to be in a frame of it's own. I think the big one is a preform which would jive with your "workshop."

Not sure what that means but i will take that as a compliment for now.. :laughing9:

Heading to that place now.. should be back on tomorrow with pics if i can find the location.. who knows. might find me a head or two..

Will have more pics of that stuff tomorrow as well guys..

Thanks again and keep em coming..

Bob

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to move to Hot Springs,Ark ! Your friend has a nice collection. Thanks for taking the time to share.
TnMtns

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
Hot springs is a happening place. Very rich in history.. but no luck yesterday guys.. i found a small creek, small valley but no flint chips.. although everything is growing like crazy right now. so i will wait for my friend to come back and we will go down there since he knows exactly where it is..

Thanks for the replies...

Bob

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great collection. Y'all got one of the greatest sources of noviculite around. We decided one day we would head out to Graceland after Priscilla opened it up for tours and spent a night camping by Hot Springs. LOTS of history in the Hot Springs area, from conquistadores to Jesse James.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have always wondered about the diamonds found near there,did the indians use them?i know they had to of seen them. jamey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread