Todays Finds July 4th < and my first Calf Creek

sidmind

Nov 10, 2008
Today was a great day. I found my first Calf Creek only 100 feet from where my wife found hers last year, and 100 yards from where I found my calf creek pre-form last year.
I waited about 2 minutes before I let my wife pick it up and after I snapped a few photos, I was hopping it was 100% complete, but...

It's been a good week for me, two days ago I found my first Clovis (broken) but none the less a clovis. and now I calf creek, so far I am almost caught up with my wife, the only thing I have never found that my wife has is a Dalton. she has a lovely Dalton drill. I leave for Houston tomorow for three weeks, so my hunting is done for awhile.

calf_creek_initus.jpg

KC_4_7_09_calf_Creek.jpg

My wife found this one, I can't tell if it is a preform of something, that broken corner looks like it might be fire poped, at first I thought it was a knife, but now I am not certain what it is. anyone?
cc_knife_7-4-09.jpg

She also found this broken Pelican lake < that what I am calling it.
cc-4-7-09.jpg

Here are a few more I found.
kc_7_4_09_white.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am telling you wifes and girlfriends kick our butt in artifact hunting.They are natural gatherers,lol .That is some great finds. I am sure she will hunt for three weeks while you are gone !! haha just kidding and nice finds. Kinda looks like that calf was made that way or is there a break???

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
TnMountains said:
I am telling you wifes and girlfriends kick our butt in artifact hunting.They are natural gatherers,lol .That is some great finds. I am sure she will hunt for three weeks while you are gone !! haha just kidding and nice finds. Kinda looks like that calf was made that way or is there a break???
funny how we seem to always get around to talking about our girls kicking our butts,thats why i didnt take mine today.lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread