Alexandria, MN Artifact Show this Sunday

tchaire

Oct 4, 2004
I don't know how many of you are collectors from this region, but thought I would
put this out there for Quito, Larson, etc.

July 26, 2009
8:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Holiday Inn, Alexandria MN
Contact: John Lindquist (320) 834-4788 or email [email protected]

I attended this show last year and although there weren't a lot of displays, some of the collections on display were quite impressive. The KRF artifacts were unbelievable!! I know
there were a couple of collections from North Dakota / South Dakota on display also.

T.

Upvote 0

coteau

Apr 12, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you tell me! I'm back in ND this weekend, but for the past two months I've been staying at my brother's lake cabin (about 80 miles from Alexandria) in Becker County, MN.

I'm going back to MN on monday and will probably be there for two more weeks. I've been to the Becker County museum at Detroit Lakes, which I thought was really nice. Do you know of any other places that would interest me? I really wish I could find a place to go artifact hunting, but I didn't see any summer fallow fields, and I wouldn't know who to ask anyway..... I'm sure there are artifacts all around those lakes.....

OP
OP
T

tchaire

Oct 4, 2004
Runtee--Put it on your calendar for next year. I've never hunted "Lake Country" either. I have a brother that lives in Detroit Lakes, so I'll have to try to hit the museum next time I'm over that
way. Have plenty of relatives that have lake cabins in the Battle/Ottertail area, but have never
looked into sites in the area. Have a tough time finding time to get out and hunt so when I do
I usually stick close to home. (Along the Red River.) We've had a banner year looking with
the flooding in the region, but everything is pretty much at a stand still until after harvest.

Uniface--I have my camera ready!!

T.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread