Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7 said:
http://csasi.org/states/nsc/baucom/baucom3.htm

Here's a really detailed site description of a Hardaway site in North Carolina, loads of info, with pictures.

Good site report. I would love to read about more current sites with the new photographic technology and mapping.
Thanks 37

TnMtns

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
That is a good site for IDing NC types too!
I have several of the points shown including an almost identical Stanley to the left one in page 18.
Bookmarked and thanks! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
My quartz one? Pg 22?
IMG_1348.jpg

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
GL said:
My quartz one? Pg 22?
IMG_1348.jpg

Nice piece GL, sure looks like a quartz Hardaway to me, not sure if it's the pic, but it looks like the early fluted type. What do you type the piece to the right of that one? Rowan? I like that Stanley, dont see any blue quartzite up here.

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
The lovely Molly typed the Rowan for me. All three found in the same county at different sites but all within 10 miles of each other. That Rowan was found in the same field as the discoidal I posted about a few months back.
I am just happy to have quartz points of any kind. I only have 4 or 5 white points.

I really need to do the writing on the side thing with my collection before I forget where each one came from.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread