once in a lifetime.

crow12c

Aug 8, 2009
A relic hunter buddy of mine that had permision for many years to hunt on a farm , he had been hunting along the river feilds, the farmers did some scraping on a hillside and he went up to look round, he found fire pits all round the place. large black circles everywhere!! long story short. he found a busted open cache! he claims these blades were stacked upright and tightly together, and that there where allot of them. as he was pulling them out and cryin with joy. the landowners sons pulled up on 4 wheelers, seen what he found and made him emptey his bag/pockets and told him to leave and never come back! can you imagine!!! the find of a life time! he swears these where clovis's!! they scraped about 6-8 feet off the hill! I think I would of had to fight! hes a older fellow and didnt want any trouble, but common man!!! and yes he did complain to their father, but all he said was its them boys's farm too. if they dont want you out there, stay out! he claims that by what he already had pulled out and what was still exsposed in the pit, there had to been at least 50 blades!!!!!! makes me sick.. bet them boys all got new wheelers, we were told that they sold them to a local collector.

Upvote 0

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Bad Deal,................... just a terrible way to treat some one in that situation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread