FIND THE SWEET SPOTS!

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I do, In my town alot of the old folks go up to Stop and Shop and drink coffee, a local filling station.
Well I BS with the old Farmers of my community and I always ask about when they was kids if they ever found any Arrowheads!
You can tell right off if they know what they are talking about, most times they are right..Any who I ask who what when and where this works, they enjoy telling old story's about how their Paw found such and such.. Like my old man he told me that when they where kids if they found a point they would shoot them out of their sling shots! They didn't care back then, now
all I do is ask: Where they was brung up! And most of times thees a story to be told right?? Well then I just say man yall ever find any point out yonder on yalls place? And the rest is History folks. I listen to the old storeys And I go Hit them up hard....
I know where theys alot of things to be had if it wernt for homes and new laws.. All I'm saying is ask the Elders... If your in a small Town? They will know the History and things found that most folks have forgoten about. I do this to Preserve the History
and the storeys, One day we might be telling folks of what we herd..Airborn this go's for you man :headbang: I digg how your into this obbsesion man. This is what I do and yall know what? It works man, and most of the time they still own the land so there you go...

Attachments

• Picture 136 (3).jpg
    Picture 136 (3).jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Picture 136 (3).jpg
    Picture 136 (3).jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread