Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta love those Texas artifacts. Nice material. What are the bines> Artifacts?
Thanks for sharin
TnMtns

abarnard

Apr 10, 2009
Nice finds, I have to agree with TN, Texas does have some fine artifacts. Really should have been huntin for artifacts more often around the Corpus Christi area where i went to school. Fishing was my first priority, then schooling, haha. I have found some goos stuff around South Texas, i.e. Crystal City, Three Rivers, etc.. Wish we had more variety when it comes to stone grooved axes like other states.. Oh well, we make up for it in other categories, hahaha.. Hope to see some more posts from ya, thanks for sharing..

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
abarnard said:
Nice finds, I have to agree with TN, Texas does have some fine artifacts. Really should have been huntin for artifacts more often around the Corpus Christi area where i went to school. Fishing was my first priority, then schooling, haha. I have found some goos stuff around South Texas, i.e. Crystal City, Three Rivers, etc.. Wish we had more variety when it comes to stone grooved axes like other states.. Oh well, we make up for it in other categories, hahaha.. Hope to see some more posts from ya, thanks for sharing..
i live in rockport texas my friend has a bad ass groved axes from texas,broke one from SA and the other one not groved is from mathis area.all forsale.make an offer if you like one prices are cheaper than pic

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 353
OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
uniface said:
Texas isn't my thing, but three of those look like you guys may be into some early stuff there.
dont hear much stuff from your area i'm glad texas is loaded of artifacts

Attachments

• jkl 015.JPG
    jkl 015.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 363
  • jkl 015.JPG
    jkl 015.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 363

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Nice finds Steve and tell your buddy also.
Have spent some time in Three Rivers area, unfortunately not on an artifact hunt. Maybe next trip.

HH,
BW

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
steve, nice pieces
are some of the pieces knife river flint??
I am very curious
i thank you in advance for the favor of a reply
larson1951

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
larson1951 said:
steve, nice pieces
are some of the pieces knife river flint??
I am very curious
i thank you in advance for the favor of a reply
larson1951
its hard to say we find lots of different points that resembles that material here on the coast.you have to go about 20 miles to find flint.then we have the edwards stuff also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread