New show for ohio

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi i am wanting to start a show for the dayton ohio area, i have a nice building that also holds other antiques for sale. I would really really love to start a show but i have no clue how to start could someone please help me. It would be in west carrolton ohio right off 75, for those of you familiar with that area. the building is dead center in the middle of where a ancient cirlce work was acording to ohio arch book last year. thanks

Upvote 0
M

mickey

contact the aso (archaeological society of ohio). they will put you in touch with some local chapters. you could send a letter to bob converse, editor of the ohio archaeologist. he might know some people in your area that might be able to help. good luck! brian

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact Jon Dickinson through this email. I think he is pntdealer or something like that on here. Jon does the Ripley, Ohio show every year through the Fort Salem chapter of the ASO and he is a great guy. I'm sure he would give you some pointers and tips on how to get it rolling. If he asks how you got his email tell him Steve Valentine posted in for you.

[email protected]

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a couple of members on here that are from Illinois and have a lot to do with the shows around here. Hippy and Mooch (screen names) may be able to help you out. I have Hippy's number. If you want to message me, I might be able to relay the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread