i knew there was one made of this material somewhere :)

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)

Attachments

• CIMG9868.JPG
    CIMG9868.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 569
Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Chong
Great find.Iremember you guys talking about that. I think I have some pieces of something similiar.Great memory and congratulations :thumbsup:

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
That is really neat pattern!!! Maybe you will find a whole one some day.

chadrack

Sep 20, 2008
Very cool. Congrats. Keep the core piece and the point together. Who knows, maybe the point came from that very core. Zebra stripe chalcedony, I believe. C

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
wow chad, i didnt think u were still on here, and thanks tn and guys, it was a cool story, actually core and point were about 20 miles, maybe 10 apart, but yes, got the core to go with it:) crazy, i just knew i would find one

arkansaskid

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2007
has any one? got any rock native fishing lure in a book i saw one in a book and it was called a fishing lure!Worth 1500 bucks in the early 80,s any info any one has would be helpful thanks! i may be-able to post a pic of it in a minute or later if i can ill try at least and IL describe it for now , its about one inch long and black stone and has a round head on the front and sorta wedge shaped and is about a litle over a qwarter inch wide anda half in ch athe tallest point near the head it is used on a sinew string attached to the thumband wigled as fish swallows it you grabthe fish and he cant reg ergate it so you have him! as i said the picture is surely worth thousand words ! ill get it p asap, thanks n advance forany info on this!

Attachments

• fish lure.JPG
    fish lure.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 309
OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
yeah, its a 37mm, just for fun and looks:) ive seen a pic of what your talking about the fish hook years ago, cant remember where tho

arkansaskid

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2007
rock or stone/ fishing lure realy mo relik a plug i sapose?prety smart i thought! efective and 'e' fish, ant!! :thumbsup:

arkansaskid

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2007
arkansaskid said:
has any one? got any rock native fishing lure in a book i saw one in a book and it was called a fishing lure!Worth 1500 bucks in the early 80,s any info any one has would be helpful thanks! i may be-able to post a pic of it in a minute or later if i can ill try at least and IL describe it for now , its about one inch long and black stone and has a round head on the front and sorta wedge shaped and is about a litle over a qwarter inch wide anda half in ch athe tallest point near the head it is used on a sinew string attached to the thumband wigled as fish swallows it you grabthe fish and he cant reg ergate it so you have him! as i said the picture is surely worth thousand words ! ill get it p asap, thanks n advance forany info on this!

Attachments

• fish lure.JPG
    fish lure.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 300
  • fish lure.JPG
    fish lure.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 312

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
i have one similar to that if i didnt sell it,lol cool material.always chiefin it up

arkansaskid

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2007
cool so ! you had one of theas fishing lure,s?
if you know anyone intersted init i may sell it.i know i aint gona get the price i saw inthe book for it but,ited better than settignin a box rolled up in
papper napkin you know? if yuo know any one interested in buying it my email is
Lloyd [email protected]
or if any one has this lur ein a boock or knwo wher ei coud get the boock with it in it.tellign what it is and so forth. d likeot have a boock showingit an dtellignabout it you know, thanks,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread