Artifact hunter from Arkansas new to the forum

John G. Scoggins

Jan 31, 2010
Fouke,Arkansas
Hello everybody.I see some familiar names on here but wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the board.My name is John Scoggins.I hunt for indian artifacts all over SW Arkansas and sometimes cross over into SE Oklahoma and NE Texas.I used to hunt the fields around here but the farmers switched to no till.I also had some good places to dig but all have been sold to new owners who don't allow anyone to dig.I now hunt creeks and streams and don't think I could ever go back to digging.I find better artifacts and have a lot more fun doing it.I'll post some of my finds as soon as I get a chance.Are any of yall going to make it to the Springdale,AR show?This will be my first year to attend.Looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Welcome to TN friend Scoggins. From one that hasn't been around for a while. Ironic this would be your first welcome.
I hunt Tx. also and know what you mean about shrinking possibilities.
Keep at it and much luck.

BW

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Welcome to the forum John.

Hope you can make the show, I haven't been to a bad one yet. I've never been to Springdale, but am considering it.

Joel

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum John. You know me from other sites as Steve Valentine. I look forward to seeing some of your awesome finds over here, especially that killer Scottsbluff you have.

OP
OP
John G. Scoggins

John G. Scoggins

Jan 31, 2010
Fouke,Arkansas
SRV said:
Welcome to the forum John. You know me from other sites as Steve Valentine. I look forward to seeing some of your awesome finds over here, especially that killer Scottsbluff you have.
Thanks Steve.I figure I better warm everybody up with some other stuff before I whip my big Scotty out on them.I've got some new pics of it that haven't been posted anywhere.I'll try to post some pics Tuesday night.

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

Welcome, glad to have you on. I'm John from, Mo.

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
John G. Scoggins said:
SRV said:
Thanks Steve.I figure I better warm everybody up with some other stuff before I whip my big Scotty out on them.I've got some new pics of it that haven't been posted anywhere.I'll try to post some pics Tuesday night.
welcome to tnet John,we dont need any warming up.lets see the goods :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread