Darby Creek Ohio

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I live near Darby creek in west central Ohio. I know that there are points to be found there but my searches have only turned up flint flakes and shards. I would appreciate any help guidance or a trip out with an experienced hunter. I would trade a killer smallmouth spot (trip for trip ) Thanks in advance :icon_thumleft:

Ace Villa-v

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if I was an Ohio guy I might just have to trade for some smallies. You are in a good area. I am sure these guys will chime in and help you.
Good luck

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
That is a heckuva good trade...one of my good streams has smallies in it, problem is when I wade fish for smallies I catch myself looking for artifacts and the next thing I know I have to walk back upstream half a mile to retreive my rod and reel. Can't lose either way though if the fish are biting I fish, if they aren't I'm just as happy.

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
I will take you up on that!!When the waters go down i will take you on a hunt.I have hunted darby creek,funny you posted "Darby CreeK"yesterday a hunting buddy of mine and I went hunting and we were talking about how we werent going to hunt the darby again just because we have never found anything in it.anyways, send me a pm and we will meet up for a hunt on the scioto or a creek.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creek astronaut said:
I will take you up on that!!When the waters go down i will take you on a hunt.I have hunted darby creek,funny you posted "Darby CreeK"yesterday a hunting buddy of mine and I went hunting and we were talking about how we werent going to hunt the darby again just because we have never found anything in it.anyways, send me a pm and we will meet up for a hunt on the scioto or a creek.

There ya go !!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions