New Land

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Tuesday morning I took my tax information to my CPA, who is also a friend of mine. I mentioned that I had been looking for artifacts the day before. He asked me if I would like to look on some land he owned in the county. I've know him for over 30 years but I didn't know he owned any farm land in the county. Of course I said yes. I went this morning for the first time. It will not be the last! I was pleased to find these. The celt is nice. No damage. The point on the left in the first row of points is very nice. The quartz point is a hafted scraper. It doesn't show up very good in the picture.

100_3699.jpg

100_3703.jpg

Upvote 0

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a new productive site.
Nice stuff you have there.
Hope to see everything you find.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New site????? Sweet!!! Nothing like the first time in. Word of mouth gets you in everytime. I met a Doc yesterday and he asked if I would be intested in checking out some mounds on his property :icon_scratch:
I got his card. Be worth checking out. Good luck on your site that celt is nice and the material is eye popping!

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like that site has great potential! :thumbsup: Hope you can get some more out of that spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread