• Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0

ZINCLID

Apr 2, 2010
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Mostly Tesoro units-I've owned five of them--but I've used Whites,Fishers,Garretts,Nautilus, Minelab, and Detex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang:That would be a dream find for this part Indian man! WOW!!! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :laughing7: :laughing7: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laughing7: :laughing7: BET THAT WAS A SURPRISE TO THE FINDER...SO DARN COOL!!!

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
I talked to these guys at Collinsville for quite a while, and they said they were found in a small backwater portion in the creek creek. One of the guys even showed me pics on his phone of the site, and the first pic of artifacts sticking out of the mud. The find was 4 days old at the time if I remember correctly, but the excitement was just beaming off them still. Here are a couple of the pics I took that day, they are divided by who pulled what out of the mud.

One blade and one axe was not there at the show, and I didn't get a real good picture of the axes that were there.

DSCN3026.jpg

DSCN3025.jpg

Joel

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be beaming as well and renting a back hoe. Beautiful stuff. Thank for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread