OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love that black flint. Thanks for posting your cache. I found a couple of these on top of a plowed field. Then dug down were I found the big one. The deeper I dug the worst they got. They were keeping the good stuff on top, because they didn't have a shovel! Thanks Keith.

flintdigger

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2010
Nice cache of blade's if they were mine I'd keep them and I wouldn't break up the set of blades. Very nice :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The former land owner from where I found them acquired the blades. He farmed the area for over 30 yrs. And found quite a few of artifacts, which he still posesses. I just wanted get them to go a collector, and I believe he is the rightful owner. I'm just a artifact searcher...... Thanks Keith.

OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was looking for a picture of my blades. Field finds. Lost my laptop and other computer pics from around were I found these. Thanks to forums/computers for their memory.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep you had just joined when you posted that great find.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice looking blades.

NorCal Gal

Jan 15, 2011
Northern California
Finding a cache is always cool! Great find!

On a side note: You know what would be really helpful to comparative newcomers like me? If everyone would put the state name in their initial post. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to dig through several comments in order to even get a clue as to the general area the poster is talking about. Something like "Lake County" is really not too helpful since we have a county here in California by that name and I understand there are at LEAST a couple more in states bordering the "Great Lakes", etc.

I'm just sayin'... :)

Thanks!
NorCal [Northern California] Gal

OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bumped this so I could save the pic........I lost it about 3 computer crashes and cameras ago. I will probably buy these back some day. And the newbies can check them out also.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bumped this so I could save the pic........I lost it about 3 computer crashes and cameras ago. I will probably buy these back some day. And the newbies can check them out also.

You still collecting? havent seen you post in a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions