Ohio Arch- Fort Salem Chapter- Summer Picnic - July 11

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Our annual Summer picnic is this Sunday, July 11. It is located at Pattison Park East of Cincinnati in Owensville. The address is 2228 US 50, Owensville, Ohio. Here is a link to a map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=O...e=39.122501&longitude=-84.135803&geocode=CITY
The picnic starts at 10 AM, and goes until all the wonderful food our members bring is long gone. There is also a play area for kids, and a fishing pond. This event is well attended, and always a great relaxing day. Probably the 20th year running.
Food is free with donations accepted. There is also a nice split-the-pot drawing that will make someones day.
There will be thousands of artifacts on hand from the areas best collectors. There is buying/selling at the event.
You can contact me via email at [email protected] or give a call at #513-509-7420 if you have any questions.
Hope to see you there,
Jon Dickinson.
P.S.- Anyone who wants to help out and post this message on other boards, is welcome to.

Upvote 0

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Jon is right. This is a nice event that is well attended by some great local folks. Check it out.

Chuck

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fort Salem chapter of the ASO puts on one of the best shows in our area every year at Ripley High School and I'm sure this event will be just as good. There are some very fine people in this chapter, as well as the entire ASO, and if I hadn't already did some trading to get off for the AACA show the following weekend I would definitely be going to this.

Hope you guys have a great time Jon. One of these years, and hopefully soon, I'll make it down to one of your summer picnics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions