Authentication?

Rockiologist

Sep 7, 2010
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
eye
I need some recommendations on where to send pieces for authentications. I have collected for about twenty years but only after this past summer got into the I.D. and authentication stuff. I have way to many to do I would like to have some of the tools done. I see all kinds of coa's and they seam to charge about the same. Just looking for opinions from you guys that are more knowledgeable about that kind of stuff.

Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they were all found by you personally and you don't plan on trying to sell any of them then there is no reason to spend the money, around $20 for each piece, to have anything authenticated. Just my opinion.

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Tom Davis, Stacy Sievers (Whiteeagle auth), Dwain Rogers, Ben Stermer to name a few.

Check em out, google em and give one or two a try.

Joel

OP
OP
R

Rockiologist

Sep 7, 2010
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
eye
SRV said:
If they were all found by you personally and you don't plan on trying to sell any of them then there is no reason to spend the money, around $20 for each piece, to have anything authenticated. Just my opinion.

I found them all but I now am going througha biopsy with cancer . So my mom and I was talking about what ifs and my collection came up. So since my wife and kids don't have any idea one from the other i thought I would have the best done and if my numbers called then my kids could have those. the seconds that are still whole Maybe to a museum, then the rest off the river bridge fiven back to the area they came from. This is why I posted about the caves and overhangs earlier I know where a lot of stuff is at a location but dont want to bring it out and it end up in wrong hands. when every thing comes back good I hope to then retrieve those things.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man brotha, sorry to hear that. You are a good man for thinking about that stuff. I would use Dwain Rogers he is the best. Second person would be Ben Stermer. I also want you to visit arrowheads.com it is a very informative place. You will get there addresses there and if you want there are other collectors and dealers on that site that would be interested in your collection should anything happen.......I truly hope the biopsy is negative and you will be fine...............Get better man and keep your head up!!!!!..............................GTP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread