IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1692-2.jpg

Congrats John, second year in a row "Best personal find of the year Award"

Upvote 0

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
John's entire table at the show was out of this world, but the Cahokia's stole the show. Great finds and it was good meeting you. I told my wife after the show that I'm going to find a Missouri point before the end of the year.

Joe

OP
OP
ShowmeMoflint

ShowmeMoflint

Dec 27, 2008
L.C.M.O.
Detector(s) used
eyeballs and walking stick
Twitch said:
John's entire table at the show was out of this world, but the Cahokia's stole the show. Great finds and it was good meeting you. I told my wife after the show that I'm going to find a Missouri point before the end of the year.

Joe
Good to meet you to Joe aka Twitch It was a lot of fun just being there.

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

Thank you Danny. Its was a great show. I met and talked to some very good folks. I really enjoyed talking to some of the older collectors. Twitch, Joe, It was really good to meet you and your family, you folks are very nice, and thank you for the complements. Hope to run into you guys again. Ther was quite a few t-net members there.. In -fact 3 of the four of us in the back row of the awards pics are t-net members and regular posters on here... A big congrats to those guys also.... Bad Andy really good seeing you, and talking as much as we did, congrats on your article in this months Central states journal... :icon_thumleft:John

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Congrats to you as well buddy! Dan it was nice to meet you, and Twitch sorry I didn't get to meet you. It was a fun show, and hope to do it again soon with some of you.

badandy

RichPA

Sep 21, 2009
Congrats and good to put a face with a name. Happy to see some treasurenet hunters getting recognition for their finds. Those Cahokias are sweet.

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't get over them cahokias.
I keep going back and looking at them.
Probably the sweetest points you could ever find.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that cahokia frame and knew exactly where I had seen them. Congratulations t-net members on your awards and recognitions of them. :notworthy:
TnMountains

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Treasure-net members on your awards. :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing this Tnmountains.

Fossis...............

Mooch

Dec 14, 2008
St. Charles has always been one of my favorite shows of the year. I usually go to 25-30 shows a year and enjoy all of them. I got to add another plack to the wall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread