1204101316.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 1204101316a.jpg
    1204101316a.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 368
Upvote 0
F

Felinepeachy

I love the one in the middle. Do you ever wonder what folks think of us walking around looking down all the time wondering aimlessly in the middle of a field LOL

Good finds :thumbsup:

Rockiologist

Sep 7, 2010
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
eye
FelineBossyElf said:
I love the one in the middle. Do you ever wonder what folks think of us walking around looking down all the time wondering aimlessly in the middle of a field LOL

Good finds :thumbsup:

Thats kind of funny because the kids and I were out today still looking for somewhere worth hunting here and had a truck drive back and forth looking at us at least a dozen times. My youngest twin said daddy I bet they think we have lost our mine!

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking finds.

I actually had a woman stop one time along the side of road when I was kind of close to the road. She got out walked over to the edge of the field and said, "Honey, did you lose something?" I told I was looking for arrowheads and then showed her the ones I had and found and she told she had lived just down the road for 40 years and didn't have a clue there were arrowheads in that field.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around here people know exactly what you are doing in that field and you better know the owners name and have permission.lol :hello:
Nice finds the Tennessee is a little high right now after that 4 inches of rain we had here. It is coming your way. I am a little North for cotton fields though you are not that far. Have you tried the river by boat yet? You can check the predicted levels of the river on TVA web site if you are walking the banks.
Good luck and Happy Holidays.

OP
OP
jpitt1970

jpitt1970

Jan 5, 2009
Huntsville. Al
TnMountains said:
Around here people know exactly what you are doing in that field and you better know the owners name and have permission.lol :hello:
Nice finds the Tennessee is a little high right now after that 4 inches of rain we had here. It is coming your way. I am a little North for cotton fields though you are not that far. Have you tried the river by boat yet? You can check the predicted levels of the river on TVA web site if you are walking the banks.
Good luck and Happy Holidays.
My boat is still in Panama City, but I hope to get it up here in the next month or so. I've been really anxious to get out on the river in a boat, because so many other people hit my site too.

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

The point in the middle is a nice one. What is it? Is it that small due to resharpening? Or made that way...

OP
OP
jpitt1970

jpitt1970

Jan 5, 2009
Huntsville. Al
Flintfinder of Mo. said:
The point in the middle is a nice one. What is it? Is it that small due to resharpening? Or made that way...
Looks like it was resharpened several times..I have found several really small points near this site. though. It's pretty much a Woodland village site.

Edmundruffin

Aug 17, 2010
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone
jpitt1970 said:
Was going to walk the river again today, but it is still way too high, so I hit the cotton field instead. I found several broken pieces of points too.

Send that high water up my way. The Tennessee is rising here in west part of the state. I hope is washes away those $@#$# leaves away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread