Airborne is Back and has a surprise :) Photos Included :)

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings and Happy New Year to all of you! I have been away for a while and have missed you guys. many of you know that I bought an entire mountain (cabin included) right along the boarder of Virginia and west Virginia. There is a great creek and other water on the property and it is full of Indian artifacts. On top of that..... those who know me will remember that on top of posting any and everything that I found in my beginning days of this addiction.... I never had a decent camera. All of my photos were so poor in terms of quality, that many times I would post an actual point, only to read comments describing my find as a geofact haha. Well..... the surprise is this..... I finally spent some money and bought a fantastic camera. A Nikon D90 and as you can see by the photos..... the days of guessing are over :) Anyway... I hope that you are all well and good and I will take some time to go through the older posts, since I have been away for so long.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 520
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 524
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theviking said:
Great looking artifacts. Good to see you posting again, thanks for the view.

Thank you. I am so excited to have a nice camera after so long. Now... I need to spend the next year learning to use all of its capabilities haha. Stay safe

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Very nice! I really like that first picture, welcome back :hello: It won't be long, and you'll wonder how you got by without a camera.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice lookin frame.
Good to see you back my friend. :hello2:

Molly. :)

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SouthernGirl said:
welcome back! Congrats on the Nikon D90 those are awesome cameras.

Oh my G-d!!!! I L O V E it hahaha. It is soooooooo ........ words escape me haha. I just wish I had all day to play with it, but I am getting used to it pretty fast and will soon be producing quality pics and videos. Thanks and stay safe :wink:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Mtn man. Good seeing you. You finding a lot up there and getting settled in? Hope you can remember where all the trip wires are :laughing7:
Take care
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread