Found a Paleo Point in the STRANGEST place today.....

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
:laughing7:

You know how you when you've been artifact hunting a lot or just THINKING about it a lot you can see something out of the corner of your eye and it LOOKS like a point?

Well.....

Now I know for SURE it's time for winter to end....I think I'm going crazy. I was shooting my bow today and walked through the garage and lo and behold right there on the garage floor was THIS:

Attachments

• 2-15-11 3.jpg
    2-15-11 3.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 484
Upvote 0

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright Archer.........you really need to get out hunting. Doc's orders hit a river!!! You're losing it...........lol :laughing7:..................GTP

F

Felinepeachy

Hahahahahahahahaaahahahahaaha, that is priceless.
JC-hysterical.gif

Hilarious :laughing7:

OP
OP
archer66

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
iowa trout said:
Just for fun I cant even guess what the mud mold is from,hope you get out Archer66.

Actually I'm not sure either....it just caught my eye as I was passing through the garage. My best guess is it came from the bottom of a tennis shoe....it's about 3.5 inches long 1.25 inches across at the widest.

Funny stuff....

I think I might be able to get out this Friday. It's been in the 40's all week and we are supposed to get to 60 today and mid 60's tomorrow. I'm a creek hunter and all of my creeks have been iced up plus the road back to our place is drifted shut...3-4 foot deep for a mile. Only problem now is I might have too much water to deal with...but soon, very soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread