hafted scraper.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0

Rockiologist

Sep 7, 2010
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
eye
You just never know where you will find a point! I found a broke half in Russellville, AR at the pilot truck stop last year in the flowere bed walking in to pay for fuel.

Cachefind09

Oct 31, 2010
Clark County Ohio
The scraper doesn't appear to be a hafted scraper, there are no notches on it to indicate it was ever hafted. I would call it a thumb scraper and it is a large one at that. The arrowhead may be a rock shaped like an arrowhead, it does happen naturally. There doesn't appear to be any flaking on it that you would normally see on an arrowhead.

OP
OP
B

bookummdano

Jan 17, 2010
alabama
thanks for your comments cachefind09 :icon_thumright:i was afraid i may get that comment when i got home and saw how bad the pic turned out on my phone i will take some more photos of old gran when i go back to my fathers house this wknd(thats where i keep my collection) but there is no doubt it is one keep posted for new pics sat or sunday and maybee a few new finds if i am fortunate enuf to find anythng

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
grammy knows how to get you to stop by more often , and do them pesky chores she needs done --justthrow a few points in her yard - close to the walk way. :wink: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread