new information sorce.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2011
    mid tn.
    2 times

new information sorce.

Srv and Twich and anyone else would you if you can give me some internet addresses where i can get some different opinions to study before i post mine? i have never seen a overstreet book unless that is what Tree showed me a few mounts ago for about a quarter hour.... T.

us
    Apr 2008
    Southern Ohio
    5885 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)

Re: new information sorce.

"Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends."

us
    Sep 2010
    NW Florida
    eye
    1 times

Ok I have been looking at those sights for about two hours. Thanks I am never getting up in the morning!

us
    Feb 2011
    mid tn.
    2 times

YES!!! Srv, identification guides are what i was looking for, are they in the order you like them? if you do not wish to answer [do not] i will understand. Srv and Rock the only one i had was projectile points .com i may not be posting for a while, so much to look at. thank you so much Srv !!!! Terry

us
    Apr 2008
    Southern Ohio
    5885 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)

Quote Originally Posted by tmodel
    YES!!! Srv, identification guides are what i was looking for, are they in the order you like them? if you do not wish to answer [do not] i will understand. Srv and Rock the only one i had was projectile points .com i may not be posting for a while, so much to look at. thank you so much Srv !!!! Terry
    You are welcome. I actually use the 3rd and 4th links the most, but I visit them all on occasion.
    "Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends."

Sponsored Links