2 wierd heads I have found in the past????

illocal

Greenie
Mar 18, 2011
west central illinois

Attachments

• heads 006.jpg
    heads 006.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 549
  • heads 007.jpg
    heads 007.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 547
Upvote 0

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
nice finds.the piece on the left is odd, the way the base has been notched it would probably fall under a eccentric type and the other piece looks like it was a point that was made into a spokeshave.thx for the look and welcome to tnet :thumbsup:

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a similar one to the one on the left. I found it in Maquon IL. The one on the right is a spokeshave.
Welcome to TNet

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Illocal!! these are my kind of artifacts, the odd or wierd as you called them. would you please post about [3] more photos of the one on the right hand side?? both cutting edges and the back side, if you can, please take them out side with out flash, the shadows and glair of a flash play tricks on my eyes. thank so very much!!!! Jonzer!! would you please post a photo or [2] of your look a like of the left hand point if you can stell find it?? thank you very much!!!!

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on the right looks like a broken base macorkel

OP
OP
illocal

illocal

Greenie
Mar 18, 2011
west central illinois
Jonzer.... Thats pretty weird because I live in the galesburg/abingdon area and found that point on the left, in Maquon. Same tribe/Indian??? You should post a picture of the one you found. Thanks, I haven't been able to find anything like it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread