old find but still my best!!!

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a long time apart from each other, found one half took it home and asked the wife if she thought it was something. she said no, but i thought there were strange scratches on it and that all the corners exept one were smooth, so i went to the book store and looked at the best in the midwest, i was shocked to find out it was a anchor pendant, i thought they just used axes and points at the time. entered it in a columbus show and took 2nd to another slate peice. i was offered 40 bucks for the half,lol. anyway. everyday i walked this popular field looking in the same spot for the other half for a few months. i thought forsure someone got the rest if it was there. one day i just felt the urdge to go again and look when they replowed when i came to the spot where i found it i looked down in disbelief thinking know way in hell, i was to excited to look anymore and headed home for the lllooooonnngggg hour drive, yyeesss, pics speak for themselves. sorry for the long story, anyone else got a story like this,
should i get a authenticator on this piece, if so who is the best, cause i swear on everything i have in my life i found it just like that. so im not worried
IMAG0983.jpg

IMAG0984.jpg

IMAG0986.jpg

IMAG0987.jpg

IMAG0985.jpg

IMAG0991.jpg

IMAG0990.jpg

IMAG0993.jpg

Upvote 0

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a twice in a life time find. Great artifact and history on the find! Thanks for the view. And very nice pendant!! Happpy hunting!!

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks very much, i cant wait for more days to come like this! love how everyone laughs at this hobby, when they really are a little jelous that rocks, rain, sun, clouds, and anything. makes us happy. it could be storming beyond belief and we are happy, lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread