Va hunting

F

Felinepeachy

Hi Samson, welcome to TreasureNet :hello:

I don't know of any places in that area but I'm sure someone will come along and give you some pointers.

Do you have tobacco fields or any other plowed fields in your area? Look for some near a water source and ask the land owner or whoever is leasing it for crops, if you can walk through it. Hopefully they will give you the go-ahead.

OP
OP
S

samson357

Jun 15, 2011
Yeah,as a matter of fact there is lots of farmland here.Thats a good start

F

Felinepeachy

For me, it was the easiest place to start. If you know of a plowed field you can get on, go after a good hard rain.

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
I don't know any spots specifically but if I hunted that area I'd concentrate on eroded areas where inland rivers flow into the Chesapeake bay.

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
hello Somson!! and welcome to Tnet. from Tmodel!! on the eastern highland rim of tennessee. are you a hunter and just looking for sites to in new location? or do you need help on hunting as well as sites. if we do not know what you need we can not help you as good. Terry

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
I haven't been to Va Beach since 1987 when i was in school in Marines, so cant help you out much...... BUT look for freshly plowed fields near a river or stream or crick or any natural water source.

OP
OP
S

samson357

Jun 15, 2011
Just looking for places to hunt.I used to do a lot when I was growing up in western pennsylvania,and did a lot with friends in western kentucky. I have more free time during the day now so was looking to get back into it,thanks to everyone for the fast responces

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread