Was wondering what this might be?

warpth03

Greenie
Jul 6, 2011
Missouri
Hello everyone! love your site. I found this last week near my house. Everyone has mixed emotions about it. Lol I myself think its pretty cool. Was wanting some of your opinions. I have found a lot of tools like bone breakers and such a few arrowheads but not a hole lot after looking at this forum I have learned a lot and made a cool rock garden. lol

The second pic my daughter found a few yrs ago while camping with her father. Its pretty cool two. Lets see what you all think of it. I know as soon as she sees this forum she will be asking why I didn't put hers up so Ill get a jump on it now. lol

Attachments

• Jennifers (8) (800x719).jpg
    Jennifers (8) (800x719).jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 497
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 461
Upvote 0

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
it looks mother nature made but she can do good work, weather mother nature are man i like it and would sure keep it safe. hello War!! and wellcome to Tnet and AIA forum from Tmodel!! on the eastern highland rim of tennessee. Terry

OP
OP
warpth03

warpth03

Greenie
Jul 6, 2011
Missouri
tmodel said:
looks like a skull and you daughters a profile of a face, they go good togather!!!! Terry

We thought her was either a horse or a wolf. Lol Guess just depends on how you look at it. But thanks for looking we have some really crazy looking rock with lots of ideas of what they are.
Have a great night
Jennifer

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
look at your avatar, to me it looks more like a face on the left side than it did in the photo, a childs face with some type of head covering. Terry

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last face effigy went for 61,000 , lol. tony putty auction

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread